The Student Room Group

EU23N form (Student Finance)

I only want tuition fees not a maintenance and it told me to fill out the EU23N form and send it to Student Finance through the post. Is there no way this can be done online? It's also saying they need evidence so a passport even though I've lived here all my life. I don't want to send this in the post for obvious reasons and I'm going on holiday soon anyway. It's also telling me I should fill out other forms. I've applied for Student Finance in the past and don't remember it being so difficult.
Original post by Mollyran
I only want tuition fees not a maintenance and it told me to fill out the EU23N form and send it to Student Finance through the post. Is there no way this can be done online? It's also saying they need evidence so a passport even though I've lived here all my life. I don't want to send this in the post for obvious reasons and I'm going on holiday soon anyway. It's also telling me I should fill out other forms. I've applied for Student Finance in the past and don't remember it being so difficult.

Hi Mollyran,

Can you confirm your nationality?

Thanks,
Claire
Original post by Mollyran

Hi there,

You can send a certified copy of your EU passport to be processed.

Student Finance Services
Student Loans Company
PO Box 89
Darlington
United Kingdom
DL1 9AZ

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending