The Student Room Group

University of Warwick medicine 2024 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by rrr333

Hey what was the lowest UCAT score you heard someone got that still got an interview? Please help

On the website it’s 2580
Reply 81
Original post by rrr333
Hey what was the lowest UCAT score you heard someone got that still got an interview? Please help

https://warwick.ac.uk/fac/sci/med/study/ugr/applying/admissionsfactsandfigures/

2580 for an offer 😊
Anyone heard back from Warwick for interviews yet at all?
Reply 84
Original post by rrr333
Also any graduates applying???

Warwick medical school only has a GEM course so we are all graduates.
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 85
Original post by rrr333

I haven’t heard anything yet. Someone said they start to give out interview offers around the end of November/early December
Original post by Melliexx
Warwick medical school only has a GEM course so we are all graduates.

Haha sorry I was meant to ask this on the kings a100 undergrad course page!
(edited 5 months ago)
Original post by rrr333

If they run at the same timeline as last year, you can probably expect to start seeing invites going out next week. Mine was on the 30th November, I was in the 2nd week of invites going out, so people the week before were getting invites. Yes, they really did start sending out invites then stop for the weekend. It was painful. Hopefully it won't be the same this year.
Reply 88
Original post by Mancin22
Hello all, first year medic at Warwick and looking to set up some pre-interview sessions for those that secure an interview. DM me your email/number and I will add you to a whatsapp group. Those that have general questions are also welcome. All the best! 😊

Hi, would it be okay for you to add me to this? I only just made my account so I can’t dm but if you message me instead I could maybe send it then (don’t wanna put my # in a public forum lol)
Reply 89
Original post by Mancin22
Hello all, first year medic at Warwick and looking to set up some pre-interview sessions for those that secure an interview. DM me your email/number and I will add you to a whatsapp group. Those that have general questions are also welcome. All the best! 😊

Thank you for offering to set up some pre interview sessions. Im new to the forum and unable to direct message but would like to be added to the group. Is there an alternate method to be added with putting my details on the forum?
Reply 90
Do you guys think Warwick will send out invites this coming week?
Reply 91
Original post by Wolfram99

They could do, but I recon it’ll be the week after
Original post by Wolfram99

We're Friday 24 and from Warwick so far it's radio silence
Reply 93
Original post by brasamical
We're Friday 24 and from Warwick so far it's radio silence

Defo will be next week. (I hope anyway lol)
Original post by jassias01
Defo will be next week. (I hope anyway lol)

I would also presume next week as the portal opens up sometime during w/c 4th December!

Anyone know if the interviews or online or in person? I am seeing conflicting information online 🤔
Reply 95
It says on the emails they have sent, it’s going to be in person
Original post by LittleRed56
I would also presume next week as the portal opens up sometime during w/c 4th December!

Anyone know if the interviews or online or in person? I am seeing conflicting information online 🤔

Should be in person.

Conflicting info might arise because during the peak pandemic everyone had to do online.
Reply 97
Original post by rrr333

someone in the thread mentioned 2580
I’m really hoping to hear back this week :/
Reply 99
Anyone heard back yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending