The Student Room Group

En-suite available in Walthamstow September - August

Hello,
If anyone is trying to find a room at mannequin house in Walthamstow, I have platinum en-suite available. This is a tenancy takeover, my daughter is coming to the UK in August and we booked two places 🤦🏻*♀️

The rate is £290/wk, which is quite a bit less than what they offer on their website!!

•Zone 3
•Great location for many of London’s Universities
•Private room with bathroom
•Shared Kitchen
•All bills including Wifi are included
•Room includes: Bed, wardrobe, desk and chair, bathroom, study space
•Property includes: laundry facilities, study room, communal lounge, games room, outdoor courtyard, and social calendar

Lease is from September 2, 2023 - August 24, 2024

Please send me a message if you’re interested!!

Thanks,
Shannon
Original post by shannonamato
Hello,
If anyone is trying to find a room at mannequin house in Walthamstow, I have platinum en-suite available. This is a tenancy takeover, my daughter is coming to the UK in August and we booked two places 🤦🏻*♀️

The rate is £290/wk, which is quite a bit less than what they offer on their website!!

•Zone 3
•Great location for many of London’s Universities
•Private room with bathroom
•Shared Kitchen
•All bills including Wifi are included
•Room includes: Bed, wardrobe, desk and chair, bathroom, study space
•Property includes: laundry facilities, study room, communal lounge, games room, outdoor courtyard, and social calendar

Lease is from September 2, 2023 - August 24, 2024

Please send me a message if you’re interested!!

Thanks,
Shannon

Hi is this still available
Reply 2
Original post by Sarah-khan49
Hi is this still available

Hi - I have someone who may be applying soon but as of today it is still available. Please send me a dm if you have any questions
Hi - I have someone who may be applying soon but as of today it is still available. Please send me a dm if you have any questions

Hi are you able to contact me on email
As it won’t let me private message?

Hi, I don’t know if you’ve got my message or not, but I’m interested in having the lease.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending