The Student Room Group

Dundee Dentistry 2024 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Greekdentist
After multiple attempts I managed to finally book my interview slot for 27/11 afternoon!! Keep trying in case the system shows you that all dates are full. :smile:

hi! i have a question lol. in the interview, was there other candidates on the interview at the same time or was it just yourself and the interviewers? Thanks!!
Original post by sumaiya.k
hi! i have a question lol. in the interview, was there other candidates on the interview at the same time or was it just yourself and the interviewers? Thanks!!

Hi I haven't done my interview yet I had to reschedule it for 15/12. There was an issue with the online booking. :smile:
Reply 62
Hi all
Have Dundee dentistry given all of their interview offers including RUK and WP applicants?
Original post by sumaiya.k
Does anyone know if for the interview there's gonna be other candidates alongside you? like i know that they said its a MMI format online but does that mean theres gonna be other people at the same time as you or is it just gonna be ourselves.

Hi it’s just you and 3 other interviewers in the interview
Original post by 230803051118
Hi it’s just you and 3 other interviewers in the interview

Hi thank you for letting us know about this. How did you find the interview?
Hi thank you for letting us know about this. How did you find the interview?

honestly I have no idea how I did. I feel like I did everything I can. All I can do now is to wait (this gonna be so stressful)
The interviewers are really nice so give them your best shot! Best of luck to everyone!
honestly I have no idea how I did. I feel like I did everything I can. All I can do now is to wait (this gonna be so stressful)
The interviewers are really nice so give them your best shot! Best of luck to everyone!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! 🙂
Wishing you all the best for your other interviews and hope you get offers soon.
Reply 67

So it is definitely a panel interview, not mmi? Keep getting conflicting advice from different sites.
Original post by Den24
So it is definitely a panel interview, not mmi? Keep getting conflicting advice from different sites.

It is in mmi format, three interviewers take turn to ask you questions (treat each question as a station)
It is in mmi format, three interviewers take turn to ask you questions (treat each question as a station)

Hey, does this mean that there’s no role play? and are scenario questions a part of the interview?
Different sources are saying different things about the interview format so not too sure what to believe! Hope it went well for you!
Original post by username6590477
Hey, does this mean that there’s no role play? and are scenario questions a part of the interview?
Different sources are saying different things about the interview format so not too sure what to believe! Hope it went well for you!

Hello, just like mentioned before although it's 3 interviewers on call they do take turns to ask questions in an MMI format and I would expect role play
Reply 71
Original post by Ionomer
Welcome to the Dundee Dentistry 2024 Entry discussion thread.

Useful links:

The “Which dental school should I apply to?” Thread: The Official "Which Dental School Should I Apply To?" Thread - The Student Room

TSR Dentistry Wiki: Dentistry - The Student Room

Dentistry Undergraduate Entry Requirements: Dentistry Entry Requirements | The Student Room

Dentistry Graduate Entry Requirements: Graduate entry requirements for dentistry | The Student Room

Pre-dentistry/ Gateway Entry Requirements: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/uni...dental-courses

General TSR Rules:

Do not ask for or post group chat links.

Do not ask for or post interview questions.

Do not offer to buy or sell items, including the promotion of dentistry courses.

Good luck!

Hi all! I am a y13 uk student and have received an interview from Dundee on 9/1/24, was just wondering for those who have had their interviews already what advice they would have.. did they talk about reference or ps? And did they expect like lots of background knowledge on dentistry.
Has anyone got a follow up email which includes the new link for the interview yet?
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 73
Original post by basicbrowngirl
Has anyone got a follow up email which includes the new link for the interview yet?

no and mines in like less than a week asw 😕
Reply 74
Original post by akkanodia
Why a new link? A link was sent in November. Has it changed?

Yes, a new link should be sent. I received mine in my dundee mail. please check that
Anyone else have a mini panic attack when they got an email from Dundee Applicant Interview to find out it was just a survey ☹️
Original post by Nic Tooth Fairy
Anyone else have a mini panic attack when they got an email from Dundee Applicant Interview to find out it was just a survey ☹️

I got the same literally I though it was the outcome. Good luck to you too hope good news will come soon!
I got the same literally I though it was the outcome. Good luck to you too hope good news will come soon!

Yeah me too! Good look to you too!
Reply 78
Anyone know when they may give outcomes of interview & start making offers?
Original post by Den24
Anyone know when they may give outcomes of interview & start making offers?

Going by this thread last year it was around beginning of March

Quick Reply

Latest