The Student Room Group

QMUL Dentistry 2024 Entry

Scroll to see replies

guys when do you think qmul roughly sends out interviews
Reply 41
Has anyone heard anything??
I joined QMUL dentistry webinar (5th dec) and a Few people said they got rejections
Original post by nayab246
I joined QMUL dentistry webinar (5th dec) and a Few people said they got rejections

Heard nothing yet
Reply 43
Original post by Ahmetask38
guys when do you think qmul roughly sends out interviews

they said all decisions will be sent out this month and then interviews are Jan/feb
they said all decisions will be sent out this month and then interviews are Jan/feb

How can there be interviews in feb when they only give a 2 week notice for interview and all ints are sent this month
Reply 45
Original post by Ahmetask38
How can there be interviews in feb when they only give a 2 week notice for interview and all ints are sent this month

Lmao true - everyone kept asking when the interviews will be and the answer was always Jan/feb - maybe we get more than 2 weeks?
I havent heard anything back from them yet

what was their ucat? the people who got rejected
Lmao true - everyone kept asking when the interviews will be and the answer was always Jan/feb - maybe we get more than 2 weeks?

I think the two week notice is only for the article that they said they will send you - I assume they will give you longer than two week’s notice for your interview, plus you most likely will need to pick a time from the time slots
(edited 4 months ago)
is there any qmul dentistry whatsapp group chats or for other unis? and if so can someone add me
Just got rejected. Ucat 2720 band 2. Predicted A*A*A*. non-contextual. Do u think it was bc my ucat was too low? It probs didn't meet the cut off I'm guessing.
Original post by Bluemuffins989
Just got rejected. Ucat 2720 band 2. Predicted A*A*A*. non-contextual. Do u think it was bc my ucat was too low? It probs didn't meet the cut off I'm guessing.

Hey, I got 2700 b2 for my ucat, predicted A*A*AA , just got rejected too. I think the UCAT cut off was probably around the same as last year (2760)
Reply 52
Original post by goldenthread
Hey, I got 2700 b2 for my ucat, predicted A*A*AA , just got rejected too. I think the UCAT cut off was probably around the same as last year (2760)

Sorry to hear that😕. Were you contextual?
Original post by GS1944
Sorry to hear that😕. Were you contextual?

I was non contextual!
Reply 54
I was non contextual!

Hmmm, fingers crossed for an interview soon 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼
Original post by GS1944
Hmmm, fingers crossed for an interview soon 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Are you contextual? What was your ucat and predicted if you dont mind me asking? Good luck btw!
Reply 56
Are you contextual? What was your ucat and predicted if you dont mind me asking? Good luck btw!

No not contextual, 2850 b2, A*AA, not heard back yet. Thank you, and you too x
Original post by Bluemuffins989

Im so sorry to hear that man, I'm sure you will be able to firm another uni. But oh my god that is terrifying, i got A*AA 2730 band 3 but I have heard nothing from them yet, I now probably will feel Ima get rejected tomorrow or some time soon but if by the grace of God I scrape the cutoff somehow then that will feel so good 😭
oh wait you had A*A*A* I might be finished..........
Original post by Nightshäde
oh wait you had A*A*A* I might be finished..........

nah don't worry, no news is still good news atp😭

Quick Reply

Latest