The Student Room Group

Confused about him

I am really confused.I would appreciate your advice. Theres this boy at my university and he has been trying hard to seek my attention for quite a while.I dress modestly and even wear a face mask. Like he hasn't even seen me but he always acts like he likes me.I don't know what to percieve from this.Could you tell me? like if he he isne interested in knowing me then why is he trying and if he then why playing games?

i am a muslim and he prolly aint.
Why do you say he isn't interested in knowing you?
Reply 2
Original post by Admit-One
Why do you say he isn't interested in knowing you?

Because it could be that he is just testing the waters that whether I will reciprocate or not. or maybe he has a fetish.
Original post by Anonymous
Because it could be that he is just testing the waters that whether I will reciprocate or not. or maybe he has a fetish.

Yes, but you could doubt the motives of anyone that showed an interest in you by thinking along these lines.

If there is no interest on your part then I would no waste my time trying to second guess their mind.
Reply 4
I do like him but i am just scared.
Reply 5
Hey! It can be scary when you aren't sure of someone's intentions towards you, and I'm sure it's a much bigger thing to deal with when considering your faith as well. Maybe he's just looking for friends! Have you had conversations with him?

What I do when I feel afraid is I'll hang out with people in a public space. For example, the university library. Never let anyone push you beyond what you're comfortable with and if you start feeling uncomfortable, don't feel afraid to just get up and leave. Never have more consideration for someone else's feelings more than your own. If you are not interested in any form of relationship with him, even a friendship, just ignore him and he'll eventually get the hint. If he still persists and you are uncomfortable, tell him that you are busy/not interested in striking up a friendship. It may feel awkward at first but the more you practice doing this, the easier it becomes!
Reply 6
Hi remove the face mask and see how he reacts.

Spoiler

Reply 7
Thanks
i will do that on mONDAY AND will keep you updated
haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending