The Student Room Group

SFE allowance for uni but on a reduced rate maintenance loan

Hi there.
I applied for student finance awhile back now. I intend to do a nursing course in Wales. (I'm from England). But I got the reduced rate maintenance loan because of a bursary that I opted into however I opted out of the bursary and sent the email to the SFE email address almost 6 weeks ago now and my application has not changed so was wondering what to do.
Thankyou.
Original post by Kaci-leigh
Hi there.
I applied for student finance awhile back now. I intend to do a nursing course in Wales. (I'm from England). But I got the reduced rate maintenance loan because of a bursary that I opted into however I opted out of the bursary and sent the email to the SFE email address almost 6 weeks ago now and my application has not changed so was wondering what to do.
Thankyou.

Hi there,

Have we emailed you requesting any other evidence since you updated us 6 weeks ago?

Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there,

Have we emailed you requesting any other evidence since you updated us 6 weeks ago?

Thanks, Jason

Hiya,

No I have received no emails.
Hiya,

No I have received no emails.

Thank you. If you want to contact us on 0300 100 0607 or via the live chat in your account and we'll look into this for you. Thanks, Jason
Reply 4
Thankyou I have called student finance, and after this call I received an email saying that, the email I sent of my opt out number I was given when I opted out of the bursary was not shown on the email this is what the email said "Thank you for your query, the email you sent to us does not display the
unique opt out code", and so I have re emailed them again but included the email of my opt out number from the bursary people. And so hoping that this is what was missing.
Thankyou kaci
(edited 10 months ago)
Thankyou I have called student finance, and after this call I received an email saying that, the email I sent of my opt out number I was given when I opted out of the bursary was not shown on the email this is what the email said "Thank you for your query, the email you sent to us does not display the
unique opt out code", and so I have re emailed them again but included the email of my opt out number from the bursary people. And so hoping that this is what was missing.
Thankyou kaci

Hi Kaci-leigh,

If you contact us again we can check if we received this from you and if it shows what we need.

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending