The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
This is not an accurate viewpoint at all. Perhaps you should evaluate how you yourself perceive slim men. Maybe you're projecting your insecurity onto other people, and damaging your chances of making a connection as a result of it. There are so many women in the world, do you really think it's possible that they would all be repulsed by a low body weight? Not at all. In fact, it's quite common for men to weigh less than you if you're within 2-3 inches in height of one another because women store more body fat. Women only care about money insofar as you being financially stable enough to support yourself, having money is not a trait they are inherently attracted to as a rule - stability is. Perhaps rethink your conclusions about women and the way we feel about men and maybe you'll realise that you're only limiting yourself!
Original post by Anonymous
Even if you have these qualities as a person the likes of ambition, money, confidence, respect/kindness, empathy, humor/fun.

A typical question from Anonymous.
Reply 3
Original post by he11o_kitty
This is not an accurate viewpoint at all. Perhaps you should evaluate how you yourself perceive slim men. Maybe you're projecting your insecurity onto other people, and damaging your chances of making a connection as a result of it. There are so many women in the world, do you really think it's possible that they would all be repulsed by a low body weight? Not at all. In fact, it's quite common for men to weigh less than you if you're within 2-3 inches in height of one another because women store more body fat. Women only care about money insofar as you being financially stable enough to support yourself, having money is not a trait they are inherently attracted to as a rule - stability is. Perhaps rethink your conclusions about women and the way we feel about men and maybe you'll realise that you're only limiting yourself!

They're not insecurity they are positive traits to have I don't think you understood the context of the question and that you think this is an attack on women.
Reply 4
They're not insecurity they are positive traits to have I don't think you understood the context of the question and that you think this is an attack on women.

Hello, I didn't interpret it as an attack at all! I think you have misinterpreted my tone entirely (: I think it's extremely important that men understand that they are only limiting and damaging themselves through making conclusions regarding what women are attracted to as a whole. Would it be fair to make the same kind of statement about men only being attracted to slim women? It's really important that you don't damage your own self-worth by demeaning your body and other attributes. You're worth more than being reduced to your body weight or money!
Reply 5
Even if you have these qualities as a person the likes of ambition, money, confidence, respect/kindness, empathy, humor/fun.

What on earth is making you ask this question? And why are you listing 'money' as a personal quality?
people dislike slim men??? i don't dislike slim men xD
Reply 7

I guess you're talking about a freind/acquaintance huh?
Reply 8
Nobody dislikes slim men and this is obviously a poor attempt at trolling.
Reply 9
Original post by Quady
I guess you're talking about a freind/acquaintance huh?

Myself.
Reply 10
Myself.

So you're a confident guy then you think?
Myself.

aw bruh be more confident!! ik u said ur confident but... u can never be confident enough!! (probably?)

slim men are hot (david tennant...!!! among many more) and i'm not just saying that to be nice, combined with those traits listed above i'm sure ur not disliked for being slim.
if ur rlly annoying or smn (idk u, no offence, u might be.) u could be disliked but i don't rlly think it's being slim that could make u disliked, if u even are disliked.
if ur just not confident abt ur body type, maybe try wearing clothes that make you look and feel ✨amazing i used to not be so confident with my body shape but the right pair of jeans made me feel amazing, even if i still looked the same (i mean, just as amazing as before lol)
I hear Timothée Chalamet cries himself to sleep ever night because women reject him.
Any man under 15 stone is not a real man and is in fact a child pretending to be a man. No one really like children.
Reply 14
Original post by Crazed cat lady
I hear Timothée Chalamet cries himself to sleep ever night because women reject him.

He is not slim his lean with muscle.
Slim men are not disliked...
Dad bods and beards are the way forward these days
Slim men make up 70% of the incel population.

It’s just preference that’s all. I’m sure plenty of girls like slim men. Personally I like a bigger man, it’s really just up to the girl. You are beautiful the way you are.
Loads of girls like slim men.
It depends how slim ur talking about because as a girl, I wouldn't mind it but if he's like a twig, I would feel awkward being around him. It just comes down to preference.

Latest

Trending

Trending