The Student Room Group

so annyoyed !

im doing a levels and every exam, there's always a few answers that i feel like i know but they just won't come to me in the exam and when i leave i remember what the answer was or figure out how to do it and i guess it's just really frustrating i couldn't do it in the actual exam and wasted potential marks

the other thing that's also really annoying is when i skip going over a small detail last miniute either because i prioritise something else, i think it's unlikely to come up or i simply forget to AND THEN IT COMES UP ! like what are the odds ?? i know we should idealy go over everything but it's so specific as well ...

anyway that was just a little rant, anyone else relate to this :frown:
Reply 1
Original post by astrostial
im doing a levels and every exam, there's always a few answers that i feel like i know but they just won't come to me in the exam and when i leave i remember what the answer was or figure out how to do it and i guess it's just really frustrating i couldn't do it in the actual exam and wasted potential marks

the other thing that's also really annoying is when i skip going over a small detail last miniute either because i prioritise something else, i think it's unlikely to come up or i simply forget to AND THEN IT COMES UP ! like what are the odds ?? i know we should idealy go over everything but it's so specific as well ...

i do, i feel like such a fckn failure lol.
Reply 2
Original post by astrostial

Yea same Dw! I did a maths past paper, got a question wrong. Learned how to do it. Put it into a pile of questions I was going to reattempt. Didn’t go through the whole pile and that question came up. You can imagine how ****ed I was.

Quick Reply

Latest