The Student Room Group

firm/insurance unis

if i were to pick a firm and insurance but wish more to go to the insurance, however the firms grade requirements are higher and therefore it makes more sense to put the firm as the firm and my preferred uni as insurance..anyways on results ay if i got the grades for both could i still pick my insurance?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
if i were to pick a firm and insurance but wish more to go to the insurance, however the firms grade requirements are higher and therefore it makes more sense to put the firm as the firm and my preferred uni as insurance..anyways on results ay if i got the grades for both could i still pick my insurance?

Put the university you want to go to as your firm choice, and put your next preference as the insurance. Yes, it's unusual to have an insurance offer that has higher requirements than the firm choice -- but it's a perfectly acceptable thing to do.
Original post by Anonymous #1

As above. Plus if your firm university accepts you then your insurance offer disappears. The only way of getting into your insurance then would be to reject your firm, go into clearing and hope that your original insurance still wants you. (And hope it has decent accommodation available.)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending