The Student Room Group

Cas

How much take time taken by University for.publish pre cas interview result
Reply 1
I have done my pre cas interview done 10 days before already paid conditional fees and shared all require docs can anyone tell how much Bradford will take for pre cas interview result and cas letter
Original post by Sunil K

Hi @Sunil K,

I see you posted regarding Bradford University, but I can give you some general information that might be helpful. At Brookes University, we typically let you know the result of the pre-CAS interview within a few days of the interview. If you pass, you are made an unconditional offer. From that point, it then takes around 5 working days for you to be invited to submit your CAS documents. If you provide all of the documents required, we then aim to issue the CAS a week or so after receiving the documents. This is a very rough timeline and will be different at different universities. I would advise you to get in touch with Bradford and see if they can give you an update. I hope this helps.

Best wishes,
Daniel

Admissions Office
Oxford Brookes University
Original post by Sunil K
I have done my pre cas interview done 10 days before already paid conditional fees and shared all require docs can anyone tell how much Bradford will take for pre cas interview result and cas letter

Hey @Sunil K

You can contact the team directly for an update on [email protected] or call on +44 (0) 1274 236900 :smile:

Thank you

Becky
Original post by Sunil K

Hey @Sunil K,

I've responded to your question in your other thread :smile:

Thank you

Becky
Threads merged. @Sunil K please try not to make multiple threads on the same subject.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending