The Student Room Group

Need Help a Btech Student.

I've always been alright in studies. I got a decent score in my 10th board exams (80%+), but something terrible happened with me just a few days before my 12th board exams so i completely bombed it. Got 59.2 percent overall and I'm doing btech from a private engineering college and I'm in 2nd year right now. The cgpa of my 1st year was decent as well(8.5+) so I was wondering if my 12th marks will affect my chances to sit in a lot of placement exams, even if i keep a decent cgpa all throughout my degree. my_qualifications: 10th from icse, 12th from ISC. Please help. I'm ******* depression RN.
Reply 1
Surely you can resit the exam? :s-smilie:
Reply 2
Original post by bhoot960
I've always been alright in studies. I got a decent score in my 10th board exams (80%+), but something terrible happened with me just a few days before my 12th board exams so i completely bombed it. Got 59.2 percent overall and I'm doing btech from a private engineering college and I'm in 2nd year right now. The cgpa of my 1st year was decent as well(8.5+) so I was wondering if my 12th marks will affect my chances to sit in a lot of placement exams, even if i keep a decent https://getappvalley.com/ cgpa all throughout my degree. my_qualifications: 10th from icse, 12th from ISC. Please help. I'm ******* depression RN.

I got this,..
Reply 3
I got this,..

Are you a future Cambridge University applicant? :s-smilie:
I've always been alright in studies. I got a decent score in my 10th board exams (80%+), but something terrible happened with me just a few days before my 12th board exams so i completely bombed it. Got 59.2 percent overall and I'm doing btech from a private engineering college and I'm in 2nd year right now. The cgpa of my 1st year was decent as well(8.5+) so I was wondering if my 12th marks will affect my chances to sit in a lot of placement exams, even if i keep a decent https://plnkgame.com cgpa all throughout my degree. my_qualifications: 10th from icse, 12th from ISC. Please help. I'm ******* depression RN.
I got this.
(edited 1 month ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending