The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Dietetics MSc

For anyone who studies dietetics at UCL, how is it like studying dietetics there? Is the course good? And where would you normally do placements?
I am a first year dietitian student at UCL, its a new degree and you can sort of tell, but they are earnest in improving the course year to year and improving. The year is really small (only 10 of us), and you go on placement in paediatric hospitals, general hospitals, eating disorder clinics or community settings (subject to change). The course is overall good, it is certified by the BDA after all, you have very talented and accomplished dietitian giving lectures there, and i think an open forum for questions.

It is not an easy degree, and they'll tell you that yourselves, proactivity is the name of the game.
(edited 1 month ago)
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by KingzyWingzy
I am a first year dietitian student at UCL, its a new degree and you can sort of tell, but they are earnest in improving the course year to year and improving. The year is really small (only 10 of us), and you go on placement in paediatric hospitals, general hospitals, eating disorder clinics or community settings (subject to change). The course is overall good, it is certified by the BDA after all, you have very talented and accomplished dietitian giving lectures there, and i think an open forum for questions.
It is not an easy degree, and they'll tell you that yourselves, proactivity is the name of the game.

Hey! How long after you interview did you hear about whether you were successful?

Many thanks!
Original post by Cleo1243
Hey! How long after you interview did you hear about whether you were successful?
Many thanks!

About 1 week from UCL, I dont remember how long it took for Kings, best of luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending