The Student Room Group

Midwifery

So I applied for Midwifery at Greenwich university in september and after a sucessful interview,they’ve decided to give me an alternative date for me to start in January instead.I wanna start in sept ,can someone give me any advice on what to do.
Have they given you any indication as to why? You could ask for feedback / contact the relevant people to ask for clarity. It could be because they reached their numbers for September start?

Is it make & break not being able to start in sept, or do you have other options? Could you get a job etc etc until you start in Jan?
Reply 2
Original post by lydiaserwaa
So I applied for Midwifery at Greenwich university in september and after a sucessful interview,they’ve decided to give me an alternative date for me to start in January instead.I wanna start in sept ,can someone give me any advice on what to do.

Contact the university and ask if it's possible to start in September next year instead of January

You might not get into September next year due to the high demand for midwifery.
You been given January because of this September being full up as they don't take many students on as midwife's each year due to the training involved.

NHS registered midwife

Hello @lydiaserwaa

I hope you’re well. First of all, congratulations on being accepted to study midwifery! I’d advise you to have a look on their website and find a number to their admissions team, and see if you can speak with them.

Best of luck!
Jade :smile:
Cov Uni Student Ambassador
Reply 4

I have an account for 1st year student midwives @studentmidwifeanni , feel free to message me xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending