The Student Room Group

Clearing

Do I have to go to school to do clearing? And also how will teacher help student to do clearing?

I am worried about the results day right now. I don't know if I can do clearing at home by myself or not.
You can do it yourself at home.

A teacher might be able to give general advice but you don’t need to get them involved.
Original post by Belleeeparty
Do I have to go to school to do clearing? And also how will teacher help student to do clearing?

I am worried about the results day right now. I don't know if I can do clearing at home by myself or not.

Hi,
Whilst it may be helpful to ask your school for advice on clearing, you would be independently applying for the alternative university. You can find more information on the UCAS clearing guide here https://www.ucas.com/undergraduate/clearing-and-results-day/what-clearing
The way a teacher would help is by helping you find other courses/ subjects that you can take if not accepted/ want to change your university choice on results day. This can also be done at home, by yourself, as you will be needing to call the university to give them your clearing number and to see if they will accept you on that course.
Hope this helps!
-Malek
University of Kent Rep

Do you have a UCAS application?
with a firm and insurance choice?
do you think that you will miss the conditions of your offers?
Reply 5
Original post by PQ
Do you have a UCAS application?
with a firm and insurance choice?
do you think that you will miss the conditions of your offers?

Yes for these theree questions.

I am so scared…
Yes for these theree questions.

I am so scared…

Have a look at the first post here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7368672

It explains a bit more about what happens in the run up and on results day

IF you end up in clearing then you can do it yourself 100% - but often your teachers will be there to help (along with a whole bunch of helpers on TSR) :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending