The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Mpharm Bradford

Anyone starting Pharmacy in Bradford (2023 intake)?
Original post by mtmo
Anyone starting Pharmacy in Bradford (2023 intake)?

Hey @mtmo, how are you? :smile:

If you have any questions about our Pharmacy course or about general student life at Bradford that you'd like me to help with then please just ask :smile:

Becky
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Hi, I recently found out I will be studying Pharmacy at the University of Bradford this September.
I studied btec applied science in college and am a bit afraid I may be behind before the academic year even starts.
Is there anything I could go over or prepare before starting next month?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I recently found out I will be studying Pharmacy at the University of Bradford this September.
I studied btec applied science in college and am a bit afraid I may be behind before the academic year even starts.
Is there anything I could go over or prepare before starting next month?

Hey! How are you? :smile:

That's great to hear you'll be studying Pharmacy with us this September, we look forward to welcoming you to Team Bradford. 🎉

It's totally natural to want to prepare and feel more confident before your academic journey begins, it's great to hear this too.

Take some time to review effective study strategies, your time management, and note-taking methods. One of our Pharmacy students actually wrote a blog post on the apps she uses as a university student that you may find helpful. Some of our current Pharmacy students are also available to chat to directly here on unibuddy so you could seek their advice for how best to prepare.

You can also reach out to the pharmacy faculty admin who may be able to provide recommended readings or resources to help you prepare, their email address is [email protected]

Whilst it is important to prepare, also make sure you use the time to relax and rest before starting your course, prioritise your mental health and wellbeing too. 🙌

There is also lots of support and resources to help students transition smoothly into their programmes here at Bradford, so you'll always feel supported. Good luck with your studies and please let me know if there's anything else I can help with :smile:

Becky

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending