The Student Room Group

Mpharm University of Bradford

Hi
just asking what exactly should I expect from the University of Bradford mpharm interview, I have one next week Wednesday and looked at the day but the interview part leaves me questioning what to expect like would I be asked about my personal statement, generic questions like why Bradford why pharmacy and maybe anything about the roles of pharmacy changing etc.
Thank you!
Reply 1
Hi,

I'm in my third year of Pharmacy at Bradford, but I interviewed in 2019 and had a couple of years out due to personal issues so I can't remember exactly. They asked me a little bit about my personal statement, but the other questions were about NHS values, why you want to study Pharmacy in the first place and something Pharmacy related that you find interesting/links to your current studies. For all interviews, it's a good idea to have an understanding of current events, e.g. medicines shortages, Independent Prescribing being taught at undergraduate level and the Pharmacy First scheme which starts on 31st January 2024.

Honestly, I didn't find it nearly as scary as I thought I would and the whole process only took a couple of hours. Most of the time is spent just waiting around.

Hope that helps.
Original post by DeDeDeDeDeB
Hi
just asking what exactly should I expect from the University of Bradford mpharm interview, I have one next week Wednesday and looked at the day but the interview part leaves me questioning what to expect like would I be asked about my personal statement, generic questions like why Bradford why pharmacy and maybe anything about the roles of pharmacy changing etc.
Thank you!

Hi,
Can I ask if you had your interview?
If you have been interviewed your advice would be very helpful, thank you.
Reply 3
Original post by Ttttttttt3n
Hi,
Can I ask if you had your interview?
If you have been interviewed your advice would be very helpful, thank you.

Hi
No not yet, it's tomorrow.
: )
Original post by DeDeDeDeDeB
Hi
No not yet, it's tomorrow.
: )

Would be so good after your interview if you tell us your experience, good luck.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending