The Student Room Group

Second Exemption Course

Hello,

I have just completed a first year of bcs nursing (an exemption course) after previously having completed an undergrad biomed degree. However I have decided I would like to study physiotherapy instead. Is it possible to drop out and get funding for second exemption course degree?

Kind regards
Original post by Rlymoit
Hello,

I have just completed a first year of bcs nursing (an exemption course) after previously having completed an undergrad biomed degree. However I have decided I would like to study physiotherapy instead. Is it possible to drop out and get funding for second exemption course degree?

Kind regards

Hi there,

Would this be at a full time level? Thanks, Jason
Original post by Rlymoit
Hello,

Kind regards

Hi there,

Physiotherapy is also an exception to previous study and equal level qualification rules, therefore you would be eligible for full support for this course type, as long as you are not already registered in that field.

Thanks, Clare
Reply 3
Original post by SFE Clare
Hi there,

Physiotherapy is also an exception to previous study and equal level qualification rules, therefore you would be eligible for full support for this course type, as long as you are not already registered in that field.

Thanks, Clare

Thank you Clare,

I have previously heard that someone was refused student finance after failing a year of an exemption course too many times and started wondering whether that could also apply for reapplying for a different exemption course too many times:smile:
Original post by Rlymoit
Thank you Clare,

I have previously heard that someone was refused student finance after failing a year of an exemption course too many times and started wondering whether that could also apply for reapplying for a different exemption course too many times:smile:

Hi there,

It would be completely dependent on the individuals situation. In your initial query, I can confirm that you should be eligible for this support.

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending