The Student Room Group

Clearing before results day with firm offer already?

I have just got my final grades from my Access to He diploma and have come out with 144 ucas points which is way higher than I expected. I already have a firm offer elsewhere for an early years degree, but I have just seen that primary education has been put on clearing at a different uni that is closer to me and is my dream degree- but I did not apply for it before as I wasn’t sure I would get the grades but I have come out with 144 ucas points and primary ed requires 120 at this uni. How do I go about getting a clearing offer at the other uni for primary ed before being released from my firm uni?
Original post by queenhol
I have just got my final grades from my Access to He diploma and have come out with 144 ucas points which is way higher than I expected. I already have a firm offer elsewhere for an early years degree, but I have just seen that primary education has been put on clearing at a different uni that is closer to me and is my dream degree- but I did not apply for it before as I wasn’t sure I would get the grades but I have come out with 144 ucas points and primary ed requires 120 at this uni. How do I go about getting a clearing offer at the other uni for primary ed before being released from my firm uni?

You need to talk to the university offering primary ed and ask for their advice on whether they will consider you while you’re placed elsewhere

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending