The Student Room Group

Reading University PWC Accounting Flying Start Degree

Does anyone know if the fees are reduced for the flying start degree on years 2, 3 and 4 when on placement? as I read that fees may be reduced on PWC’s site as you aren’t studying for the full year but can’t see anything clarified. Thanks!
Original post by user93_
Does anyone know if the fees are reduced for the flying start degree on years 2, 3 and 4 when on placement? as I read that fees may be reduced on PWC’s site as you aren’t studying for the full year but can’t see anything clarified. Thanks!

Hey @user93_

On our website, I can see that it says:
"This programme only costs the full amount in the first year (£9,250 for the new UK students and £19,500 for new international students). There is a 20% fee reduction in years 2, 3 and 4."
You can read more about this here - scroll down to 'Fees and Funding' and then 'work placements with PwC'.

So it looks like you are completely right! Hope this helps.

Skye :smile:
3rd Year Speech and Language Therapy Student
Reply 2
Original post by UniofReading
Hey @user93_

On our website, I can see that it says:
"This programme only costs the full amount in the first year (£9,250 for the new UK students and £19,500 for new international students). There is a 20% fee reduction in years 2, 3 and 4."
You can read more about this here - scroll down to 'Fees and Funding' and then 'work placements with PwC'.

So it looks like you are completely right! Hope this helps.

Skye :smile:
3rd Year Speech and Language Therapy Student

ah thank you so much for the response :smile:
Original post by user93_
ah thank you so much for the response :smile:

No worries! Best of luck with your course :smile:
Kat
BA History Finalist

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending