The Student Room Group

Payment

Hello. I have received a notification that I’m going to receive a Payment from student finance England, but the money was sent back to the student finance because my bank limit on receiving is only £3000 and I was supposed to receive more then that so it was rejected. My question is how long will it take for them to send it back to me as I’ve updated my bank details. I’ve spoken to student finance they said it will take 30 days! For them to get the money back from my bank but surly it can’t take that long anybody please know how long the process might take now. Thanks
Original post by Ucas076
Hello. I have received a notification that I’m going to receive a Payment from student finance England, but the money was sent back to the student finance because my bank limit on receiving is only £3000 and I was supposed to receive more then that so it was rejected. My question is how long will it take for them to send it back to me as I’ve updated my bank details. I’ve spoken to student finance they said it will take 30 days! For them to get the money back from my bank but surly it can’t take that long anybody please know how long the process might take now. Thanks

Hi there, It can take up to 6 weeks for your bank to return the funds. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending