The Student Room Group

Student Society market research

I've been conducting market research on student societies and it's efficiency.
However I don't have many responses outside family and friends, how can I get more students to complete the survey?
Reply 1
Hi @Dede0, I would be happy to take part in your survey if you would be okay taking part in mine as well. I have found that exchanging surveys through forums and Facebook groups to be the best/most consistent method. Although this can be time consuming it has produced the best results so far. Feel free to send a link to your questionnaire and I would be happy to take part. Good luck!

Link: https://newcastle.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/dissertation-questionnaire-pilot-copy
Reply 2
Hi, have you tried Survey Circle or Survey Swap? I'm on both, but I've received more respondents through Survey Circle. You have to put the work in by answering many surveys - perhaps many more responses than you will ultimately receive, although that seems to vary - but it is worth it in my opinion. I've got some good qualitative data from there too.
Reply 3
Original post by StephWatts
Hi, have you tried Survey Circle or Survey Swap? I'm on both, but I've received more respondents through Survey Circle. You have to put the work in by answering many surveys - perhaps many more responses than you will ultimately receive, although that seems to vary - but it is worth it in my opinion. I've got some good qualitative data from there too.

Hey, nope I haven't, but will look into that now.
Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending