The Student Room Group

Investment Banking Graduate programmes 2024

Hi, I am planning to apply to the big IB grad schemes (JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs, MorganStanley etc) and was wondering if anyone knew what the application process was like? I appliedfor the internships and had to do the assessments pretty soon after I applied. I don't want to applyand then receive an email saying I have limited time to complete the assessments as I want achance to prepare. Does anyone know if you are asked to take assessments straight away (if at all)? Any help would be much appreciated!
Original post by han-1111
Hi, I am planning to apply to the big IB grad schemes (JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs, MorganStanley etc) and was wondering if anyone knew what the application process was like? I appliedfor the internships and had to do the assessments pretty soon after I applied. I don't want to applyand then receive an email saying I have limited time to complete the assessments as I want achance to prepare. Does anyone know if you are asked to take assessments straight away (if at all)? Any help would be much appreciated!

Application process for IB grad schemes is pretty similar to that of their internship schemes. Most will make you do your first assessment within a week of your initial application.

Given there's advantages to applying as soon as the grad schemes open (late aug and sept mainly), you should really be ready for the assessments and video interviews by the end of August. But this means you've pretty much got 1.5 months which is more than enough. Some firms also place their SJT first which is literally just a basic common sense test, so in reality the start is sometimes not so gruelling anyway.
(edited 9 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending