The Student Room Group

Barclays 2024 explorer programme

Does anyone know when the application for Barclays explorer programme will open? Also, is anyone planning to apply for the operations or risk programme?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by mariams679
Does anyone know when the application for Barclays explorer programme will open? Also, is anyone planning to apply for the operations or risk programme?

I just applied for the IB. The roles for risk are open now
Reply 2
I applied for marketing and it says that they are not offering sponsorship for that role and that they won't be taking my application further just because I mentioned that I would need sponsorship. I do not know if this applies to all their graduate roles this year
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 3
I applied for marketing and it says that they are not offering sponsorship for that role and that they won't be taking my application further just because I mentioned that I would need sponsorship. I do not know if this applies to all their graduate roles this year

Try to apply for another graduate role that is similar(with sponsorship), you can switch departments later.
Reply 4
Thank you for your response. I am unaware of the roles with sponsorship since they have not stated that on the job description page. If you are aware, please let me know. If not, I will reach out to the careers team
Reply 5
Thank you for your response. I am unaware of the roles with sponsorship since they have not stated that on the job description page. If you are aware, please let me know. If not, I will reach out to the careers team

You can send an email to [email protected] with the roles you’re interested in.
Reply 6
Thank you so much. You have been so helpful. Good luck with your applications. I pray you get your desired role.
Reply 7
Original post by Zettee
I just applied for the IB. The roles for risk are open now

Have you done the SHL test yet? How did you find it?
Reply 8
I found the cyber one really hard, thinking I should have applied for the aspiring developer one lol
Hey guys are you meant to get the video interview straight after the assesments ?
Reply 10
Have anyone received a video interview after finishing the SHL?
Reply 11
Original post by kyu27

No, have you?
Reply 12
Made the mistake of applying for developer instead of aspiring developer. Coding test was very hard.
Reply 13
Original post by kyu27

yes, did you? If you did would you be able to give me more insight into the video interview please, I’m aware it’s a hirevue interview but not sure whether it’s just SJTs or competency based.
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 14
Original post by Gaitunde122
Hey guys are you meant to get the video interview straight after the assesments ?

I think so I got mine immediately after?
Reply 15
Original post by Lilianna2
I think so I got mine immediately after?

For which programme?
I applied for corporate banking in manchester, they told me i passed the tests but said they’re waiting for the recruiter to trigger the next bit so i’m confused
Reply 17
Original post by JPingu
For which programme?

tech analyst grad programme, what about yours?
Reply 18
Original post by Gaitunde122
I applied for corporate banking in manchester, they told me i passed the tests but said they’re waiting for the recruiter to trigger the next bit so i’m confused

For the VI? I was reading in the other threads that the recruitment process is kind of all over the place
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by Lilianna2
For the VI? I was reading in the other threads that the recruitment process is kind of all over the place

Yeah but swear last year it gave it me straight away so I am confused

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending