The Student Room Group

Standard Chartered Grad Scheme 2023

Hi there , I applied to the standard chartered graduate scheme for investment banking and did the pymetrics games as well. How long do I have to wait before I hear back about other assessments?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by rainbowsunshi
Hi there , I applied to the standard chartered graduate scheme for investment banking and did the pymetrics games as well. How long do I have to wait before I hear back about other assessments?

Hi there, I am sorry I can't answer your question, but I am thinking of applying too ! Can I ask were the pymetric games / online assessments difficult, and how should I best prepare for these?
Again sorry I can't answer the question, hopefully someone will be able to soon
Original post by sarks_1020
Hi there, I am sorry I can't answer your question, but I am thinking of applying too ! Can I ask were the pymetric games / online assessments difficult, and how should I best prepare for these?
Again sorry I can't answer the question, hopefully someone will be able to soon

I applied and finished the video interview, but haven't heard back since! Pymetrics wasn't too hard, but a bit long tho, 16 games in total, and then the next was just a sjt, fairly easy, and then video interview, mostly fit based
Reply 3
Original post by mm1039
I applied and finished the video interview, but haven't heard back since! Pymetrics wasn't too hard, but a bit long tho, 16 games in total, and then the next was just a sjt, fairly easy, and then video interview, mostly fit based

Omg, thank you so much for replying ! This is really helpful, thanks so much. I hope you hear back soon - I haven't heard of anyone hearing back after VI yet, so fingers crossed you hear back soon for sure.
Reply 4
Original post by mm1039

How long after the pymetrics games did you hear back and what division did you apply to ?
How long after the pymetrics games did you hear back and what division did you apply to ?

I applied to Financial Markets Graduate program. I got invite to SJT immediately after pymetrics, like 5 minutes, and then 5 minutes after doing SJT got invite to video interview, but it’s so slow after that
Reply 6
Original post by mm1039
I applied to Financial Markets Graduate program. I got invite to SJT immediately after pymetrics, like 5 minutes, and then 5 minutes after doing SJT got invite to video interview, but it’s so slow after that

I am so confused now cause my pymetrics report seemed pretty positive in the sense that they had highlighted some good qualities but I didn’t hear back after that so I don’t know what’s going on 😬
I am so confused now cause my pymetrics report seemed pretty positive in the sense that they had highlighted some good qualities but I didn’t hear back after that so I don’t know what’s going on 😬

A friend of mine hasn’t heard back either. I did get a referral, so maybe that sped things up a bit idk
Reply 8
Original post by mm1039
A friend of mine hasn’t heard back either. I did get a referral, so maybe that sped things up a bit idk

I also had a referral so I am very confused maybe I’ll reach out to them , I hope I am not rejected if I was then I would at least know by now thank you and good luck man !
I received this after following up:

Greetings from Standard Chartered Bank! Thank you for your interest in the role. We understand that you have undergone multiple steps of the application process and are eagerly awaiting to hear about the next steps. Our Early Careers Team is currently reviewing application and will be in touch in the next couple of weeks. We appreciate your patience in the meantime and thank you once again for your application at Standard Chartered Bank. Regards, Early Careers Team Standard Chartered
also recommend changing the thread title to say 2024 as opposed to 2023, could potentially attract more applicants

Hey! Did you end up hearing back? I also just completed my Pymetrics, think I did okay. But didn't get the SJT invite immediately either. For reference I applied to Treasury Graduate
Hey! Did you end up hearing back? I also just completed my Pymetrics, think I did okay. But didn't get the SJT invite immediately either. For reference I applied to Treasury Graduate

what were your unique values?

Nope not yet , it’s very strange
Original post by mm1039
what were your unique values?

Mine were Effort, Emotion, and Decision making. What about you? Did you apply to the treasury graduate one too?
Mine were Effort, Emotion, and Decision making. What about you? Did you apply to the treasury graduate one too?

I applied to Financial Markets, got Focus, emotion and quantitative reasoning

I had the same I applied for investment banking , I think instead of emotion I had quantitative reasoning
Hello! I also applied for treasury role at sc too! I completed the pymetrics game but didnt get the next invite yet. Do anyone have any updates on how long they will get back to you for this position?
Reply 18
Original post by mm1039

I'm applying to the financial markets too, could you assist me with the questions asked in the digital interview please?
Original post by esta k
I'm applying to the financial markets too, could you assist me with the questions asked in the digital interview please?

It was a standard video interview tbh, one motivational question, and then 4/5 scenario/competency-based questions. You have the option to re-record your answer once if you're not happy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending