The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Lucia foster welch accommodation

Hello, I just got an accommodation offer at Lucia Foster Welch. I’m going Uni of Southampton, and I’m aware it’s basically on the other side of the city. Obviously I know I’ll be with other uni of soton people, but I feel like I’ve been shafted here and I’d appreciate if someone could give me an idea of what to expect in terms of student life etc, thanks
Original post by AFCAmran
Hello, I just got an accommodation offer at Lucia Foster Welch. I’m going Uni of Southampton, and I’m aware it’s basically on the other side of the city. Obviously I know I’ll be with other uni of soton people, but I feel like I’ve been shafted here and I’d appreciate if someone could give me an idea of what to expect in terms of student life etc, thanks

Hey there :hi:
You're right in the heart of the city, very close to the Soton FC stadium, bargate and shopping centre and also near the terminal to go visit the isle of wight so really great.

You can get the U1c that leaves the NOC into town and into uni so that's pretty sweet.

If you have any more specific questions, feel free to ask!
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Hey there :hi:
You're right in the heart of the city, very close to the Soton FC stadium, bargate and shopping centre and also near the terminal to go visit the isle of wight so really great.

You can get the U1c that leaves the NOC into town and into uni so that's pretty sweet.

If you have any more specific questions, feel free to ask!

Hi,
How long does it take to get to the Avenue campus from LW please?
Original post by HamsterBin
Hi,
How long does it take to get to the Avenue campus from LW please?

Hi there :hi:
If you take the U1c, it takes 3-4 mins to walk to the stop, then the bus journey is 16 mins and it's a 12 min walk from there to the campus.
You can take other routes using bluestar routes but if you get a Unilink bus pass you'd not be able to use it on these services
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Hi there :hi:
If you take the U1c, it takes 3-4 mins to walk to the stop, then the bus journey is 16 mins and it's a 12 min walk from there to the campus.
You can take other routes using bluestar routes but if you get a Unilink bus pass you'd not be able to use it on these services

Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending