The Student Room Group

My friends never ring me

I feel kinda bad- I always thought I’ve been there for friends. I guess I’m sort of cold (trying to not be like that anymore)- it’s only been in the last year that I’ve started to hug my friends. I struggle with physical affection and would like to hug friends etc but I think I look tense lol. But yeah- I say to friend ring me if u like, but they only ever text. Do I seem too cold do you think? Thanks
Maybe talk to them and tell them that you'd prefer calling over texting. I always default to texting because it's what I feel most comfortable with, not because I don't like my friends I just generally dislike calls lol. If a friend ever wants to talk via phone instead of texting and they tell me that I do call them though because I appreciate that some people find phone calls more personal and natural than texting.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I feel kinda bad- I always thought I’ve been there for friends. I guess I’m sort of cold (trying to not be like that anymore)- it’s only been in the last year that I’ve started to hug my friends. I struggle with physical affection and would like to hug friends etc but I think I look tense lol. But yeah- I say to friend ring me if u like, but they only ever text. Do I seem too cold do you think? Thanks

I will always default to texting cause I dont really like calling that much. If u just give ur friend the option they might not have any idea that u prefer it, just try telling them

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending