The Student Room Group

Which gcse option is better (stuck)?

I do not know which is better both AQA GCSE PE OR GCSE PHOTOGRAPHY I WANT TO KNOW WHICH IS EASIER LIKE I LIKE BOTH JUST WANT THE ONE I PICK TO BE EASY AND EVEN THE TEST WHICH AM SCARED ABOUT THE MOST SO STUCK CAN YOU GIVE ME IDEAS ON WHICH IS BETTER THANKSS???
Reply 1
do eeny meen miny mo. photography is way more fun. It's just coursework so it doesn't have exams. pe is a lot of running, and analysis and you have to name all the muscles in the body(there are over 200), There's a lot of science in PE plus there are exams.
so in short, pick photography, once you finish, you can at leat take good selfies
Original post by aryc_30
I do not know which is better both AQA GCSE PE OR GCSE PHOTOGRAPHY I WANT TO KNOW WHICH IS EASIER LIKE I LIKE BOTH JUST WANT THE ONE I PICK TO BE EASY AND EVEN THE TEST WHICH AM SCARED ABOUT THE MOST SO STUCK CAN YOU GIVE ME IDEAS ON WHICH IS BETTER THANKSS???

if youre good at biology and the human anatomy and stuff like that then pe would be a good shout but photography is mostly cousework so you've just got to be aware of that
good luck!
Reply 3
Yep 💯 agree but what about sports studies which is better sports studies or photography gcse which do you recommend have to pick 1???

Original post by IO bear
do eeny meen miny mo. photography is way more fun. It's just coursework so it doesn't have exams. pe is a lot of running, and analysis and you have to name all the muscles in the body(there are over 200), There's a lot of science in PE plus there are exams.
so in short, pick photography, once you finish, you can at leat take good selfies
Reply 4
So I’m your opinion do you recommend me picking photography over sports studies and pe rn I would do that I am picking for my gcse options CS,BUSINESS,PHOTOGRAPHY,TRIPLE SCIENCE WITH MY CORE SUBJECTS AS IT STANDS MOST LIKELY???

Original post by liz.raspberry07
if youre good at biology and the human anatomy and stuff like that then pe would be a good shout but photography is mostly cousework so you've just got to be aware of that
good luck!
Original post by aryc_30
So I’m your opinion do you recommend me picking photography over sports studies and pe rn I would do that I am picking for my gcse options CS,BUSINESS,PHOTOGRAPHY,TRIPLE SCIENCE WITH MY CORE SUBJECTS AS IT STANDS MOST LIKELY???

I dont think anyone is qualified to decide that for you but if you want a more coursework based subject pick photography just bare in mind that it is probably gonna be a lot of work now but much less during exam week. Both will pay out in the long run, i think photgraphy would give a larger range over the subjects that you're taking atm. R u likely to take either for a level?
Reply 6
No I wanna become a pharmacist so don’t need to I’m picking chem,bio,psychology,criminology which gonna drop second year have to start with 4 can’t handle it so gonna drop the year after main ones is chem,bio,psychology wanna be predicted all As OR AAB

Original post by liz.raspberry07
I dont think anyone is qualified to decide that for you but if you want a more coursework based subject pick photography just bare in mind that it is probably gonna be a lot of work now but much less during exam week. Both will pay out in the long run, i think photgraphy would give a larger range over the subjects that you're taking atm. R u likely to take either for a level?
Original post by aryc_30
No I wanna become a pharmacist so don’t need to I’m picking chem,bio,psychology,criminology which gonna drop second year have to start with 4 can’t handle it so gonna drop the year after main ones is chem,bio,psychology wanna be predicted all As OR AAB

I think I would take sports studies / pe then but focus on your other subjects. - dont completely abandon pe but make sure your focus stays where you want to go (the sciences and maybe maths and english?)

Quick Reply

Latest