The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Accommodation Swap 2023/24

Scroll to see replies

I have a large single ensuite at Garden Halls I'm looking to give up, its 371.70 pw and catered, let me know if you're interested in taking over - thanks!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 361
Hi! I am looking for someone to take over my contract at Eleanor Rosa - 50 week - 264 per week. Ensuite single plus. I can also swap, I’m willing to pay the difference
Reply 362
Original post by caramelcapuccino
I have a large single ensuite at Garden Halls I'm looking to give up, its 371.70 pw and catered, let me know if you're interested in taking over - thanks!

I am interested in taking over, how can I contact you?
Original post by Xuan Jin
I am interested in taking over, how can I contact you?

I’ve PMed you, tell me if it doesn’t work
Reply 364
I’ve PMed you, tell me if it doesn’t work

Sorry! it seems I'm still in message quarantine. I just registered yesterday here, and they won't let me send private messages for the next three days. 😅 how about pm me your WhatsApp? I'd love to have a look at the room pics if you have! 📸
Reply 365

Hi! I'm interested - I would be looking to move in near January tho
Reply 366
Hi! I'm an incoming study abroad student looking to takeover a catered accommodation starting Jan-June, open to anything!
Reply 367
Original post by retanx
Hi! I'm an incoming study abroad student looking to takeover a catered accommodation starting Jan-June, open to anything!

Hi! Would you be interested in an ensuite at eleanor rosa house? 264 per week.
Reply 368
HiI have a spacious bright large single room (self-catered, non ensuite) on the 5th floor of Bonham Carter House on Gower Street for someone to take over the contract. It is a 5-minute walk from UCL.It is an intercollegiate hall with a mix of undergrad and postgrad students from all nearby universities. The rent is 282pw for 50 weeks but may consider for 40 weeks. I will move home so the accommodation is available for anyone interested. Please feel free to message or pm me for further detail.
Original post by gamilasma
I’ve got a Standard Superior self-catered at Garden Halls, and I am looking to take over someone’s contract for a self-catered ensuite or studio at Garden Halls or International Hall.

Is anyone giving up their contract for next year or know someone who is?

Hi, I have a studio room at International Hall and am interested in swapping! Pls PM me :smile:
Reply 370
I'm looking for someone to take over my studio room at International Hall (room comes with kitchenette, shower, and toilet) and is self catered. Located next to LSE and UCL. Please message me if you're interested as I am planning to move out soon!

- £294.98 a week
- 40 week contract length

https://www.london.ac.uk/about/services/halls/international-hall/single-studio
Hi, I'm looking for a studio room near UCL! If there's no studio rooms available to takeover, i'm also happy to takeover an ensuite room :smile:
Reply 372
Original post by kmber
I'm looking for someone to take over my studio room at International Hall (room comes with kitchenette, shower, and toilet) and is self catered. Located next to LSE and UCL. Please message me if you're interested as I am planning to move out soon!

- £294.98 a week
- 40 week contract length

https://www.london.ac.uk/about/services/halls/international-hall/single-studio

Hi I’m interested pls message me!!
Guys I’m also looking for a room. Please let me know if any if you would like to swap thanks
Reply 374
Hi! I am looking to give up my en-suite room in Stapleton house from june/july! It is approximately 276 pounds per week and has a shared kitchen! Its hardly 7 minutes tube journey to King's cross! I'd be really happy if someone can take over! Please PM me!
Reply 375
Original post by rokiberri
Hi, I'm looking for a studio room near UCL! If there's no studio rooms available to takeover, i'm also happy to takeover an ensuite room :smile:

Hi! I have a ensuite room that I'm happy to hand over in june/July if you still need a room!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending