The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Accommodation Swap 2023/24

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Got a 50 week self catered ensuite single + for the 2023/24 year at Eleanor Rosa for 263.90. Looking for an ensuite at Stapleton, but anything near the main campus or Camden is fine!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Hi all, I got an offer for En-suite Single Room at Stapleton House (£276.92 per week).

I am looking for a Single studio (en-suite) / Single Room (en-suite) at Urbanest Kings Cross.
Hi all!

I have a single en-suite offer at Urbanest King's Cross. I'm looking to swap for a postgraduate studio, preferably close to UCL main campus.
Reply 23
Hi, I have an En-suite offer from Stapleton House (£276.92). Looking for an ensuite room closer to the UCL main campus.
Hi! I received the offer for the One Pool Street En-Suite Single Room (£281.96 pw). Unfortunately, my course will be taking place entirely at Bloomsbury. If anyone in Stapleton House with an En-Suite Single Room is interested in swapping accommodations, please DM me!
Reply 25
I've been offered a single room with an En-suite at one Pool Street. Four minutes walk from East Campus
I would like to exchange apartments closer to the main campus, within a 25-minute commute, such as Stapleton House or Beaumont Court
I need postgraduate students to exchange with me
If you want to change with me, you can reply to me! Thanks!
Reply 26
if anyone is giving up their contract please please contact me! :smile:
Reply 27
have a room at IQ the arcade looking to swap to anything that is available. or will just take over a contract if not looking to swap.

£244 a week, 20 minute bus to UCL campus :smile: reply to this if interested (as cannot message yet)!
Anyone giving up their contract, please let me know :smile:
Reply 29
Hi I have been offered a single en-suite room at One Point Street (East campus), looking to swap to a more central accom as my course is at the main campus. Please lmk if you're interested in swapping. It's £281 PW :smile:
Reply 30
Hey, just received an offer for Single room en-suit (£312)St Pancras way. I would like to swap a bit closer to uni, so if anyone wants to swap for Astor college, Ramsey Hall or John Adams Hall en suit room, email me - [email protected]
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 31
I have a single ensuite room at One Pool Street that I would love to swap for another self catered accommodation closer to campus (amazing if it could be Astor College or double bed!!) Please let me know if you fancy a swap x
Reply 32
Hey, I'm an incoming UCL first year allocated to One Pool Street single ensuite self-catered(281.96 /week), and I'm looking to swap to a room near the bloomsbury campus. Let me know if you're interested! Not too fussed if ensuite or not.

Shouting out to all prospective students of MASc Global Urbanism, MSc Connected Environments, MSc Digital Engineering Management, MSc Real Estate Economics and Investment Analysis, MA Public History, MA Creative and Collaborative Enterprise, MSc Ecology and Data Science, MBA Health MSc Digital Health and Entrepreneurship, MSc Biotech and Pharmaceutical Management, MSc Global Heathcare Management, MSc Disability, Design and Innovation and MASc Creative Health who will be having your classes at the newly established UCL East!
Original post by cooleschimo
hey, would you be interested in a large single, self-catered and non-ensuite at arthur tattersall?

i’m looking to swap with astor, ian baker, john adams, garden halls, or campbell house east. self catered and non-ensuite, any room size.

update: i managed to successfully swap my room through ucl accoms.

how did you go about swapping through ucl?? did you specify where u wanted to be moved to?
Reply 34
Hi guys!! A friend of mine has received an accom offer for one pool street (en-suite room) for £281 a week. If anyone with an en-suite is interested in swapping please let me know! Thanks :smile:
Reply 35
Hey, I'm an incoming UCL first year allocated to One Pool Street single ensuite self-catered(281.96 /week), and I'm looking to swap to a room near the bloomsbury campus. Let me know if you're interested! Not too fussed if ensuite or not.

Shouting out to all prospective students of MASc Global Urbanism, MSc Connected Environments, MSc Digital Engineering Management, MSc Real Estate Economics and Investment Analysis, MA Public History, MA Creative and Collaborative Enterprise, MSc Ecology and Data Science, MBA Health MSc Digital Health and Entrepreneurship, MSc Biotech and Pharmaceutical Management, MSc Global Heathcare Management, MSc Disability, Design and Innovation and MASc Creative Health who will be having your classes at the newly established UCL East!
Reply 36
Hi! Im not sure whether u have managed to swap yet but I still have a single ensuite room available in One Pool Street available if you'd like to swap? x
Original post by mmaaza
Hi. My course is based at UCL East and I'm willing to swap. What's the procedure of swapping?
damn, all these people at st pancras way wanting to be closer to the main campus. the 20 minute walk really didnt sound too bad to me lmao
Original post by pauline222
damn, all these people at st pancras way wanting to be closer to the main campus. the 20 minute walk really didnt sound too bad to me lmao

fr I'd take that any day
Reply 39
Hi, I have just received my UCL accommodation at New Hall (£246.33m rent) for a single-en suite room.

I need to be closer to Euston in order to travel home.

Anyone with en-suite accommodation near Euston willing to swap please contact me [email protected]

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending