The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Accommodation Swap 2023/24

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by pauline222
damn, all these people at st pancras way wanting to be closer to the main campus. the 20 minute walk really didnt sound too bad to me lmao

Fr same I’m acc so glad I got it!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Hi, I have a new hall accommodation, 246 a week for a single en suite, and would like to be closer to campus and am willing to have a slightly higher rent than what i have now for that, if anyone wants to swap pls reply
I have an En-suite Single Room at St Pancras Way.
Contract is due to start on 23/09/2023
Contract will end on 22/06/2024
The weekly fees are £312.41

Looking to swap with someone at Astor, John Dodgson House or any other with a 20 min or less commute - preferably with an ensuite.
Hi, I have an en-suite single room at New Hall accommodation for £246 per week. I'd like either a studio at New Hall or an en-suite single room or larger (large en-suite/duplex/studio) closer to the Bloomsbury campus. I'm happy to pay a higher rent. If anyone wants to swap pls msg me
Got an en-suite single room at New Hall
£246 per week
Looking to swap for any en-suite accom within walking distance of main campus
Hi, I've got a standard en-suite at One Pool Street (£281.96 per week) and would like to swap to any hall closer to Bloomsbury. I'm not fussed if it's ensuite or not, or what the rent is. Please let me know if you'd be interested, thanks
Reply 46
Hello!! I've got Frances Gardner House en-suite (£267.26 per week), I don't mind the location of the hall you want to swap with as long as it is a studio! Please only msg me if you have an offer for a studio.
Reply 47
Hi I’ve got a single ensuite room at New Hall, £246.33 and am looking to move closer to campus. Am happy to pay more and will consider non-ensuite. Dm me if interested.
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 48
Original post by cooleschimo
hey, would you be interested in a large single, self-catered and non-ensuite at arthur tattersall?

i’m looking to swap with astor, ian baker, john adams, garden halls, or campbell house east. self catered and non-ensuite, any room size.

update: i managed to successfully swap my room through ucl accoms.

Hi, just interested in how you swapped rooms?
Reply 49
I have single en suite at 1 Pool St and would like to swap to anywhere near King's Cross or Bloomsbury. Willing to pay higher and cover deposits etc. Please DM with any interest
Reply 50
Original post by mmaaza
Hi. My course is based at UCL East and I'm willing to swap. What's the procedure of swapping?

Hi, I have an accommodation at One Pool Street and am looking to swap ASAP, if you could send me a message that would be great
Reply 51
Original post by h.student
Hi, just interested in how you swapped rooms?

Does anyone know procedure for swapping rooms?
Hi, I have an en-suite single room at New Hall accommodation for £246 per week. I'd like either a studio at New Hall or an en-suite single room or larger (large en-suite/duplex/studio) closer to the Bloomsbury campus. I'm happy to pay a higher rent. If anyone wants to swap pls msg me
Reply 53
Hi!! I have a single en-suite at One Pool Street and would love to swap for literally anything!! Perfect location if you are on UCL East - please lmk! X
Reply 54
Hi my accommodation is a 15 minute commute from UCL main campus with an en-suite and fee is £246.33. Could you please email me at [email protected]
Original post by Ellesabella_220
I have an En-suite Single Room at St Pancras Way.
Contract is due to start on 23/09/2023
Contract will end on 22/06/2024
The weekly fees are £312.41

Looking to swap with someone at Astor, John Dodgson House or any other with a 20 min or less commute - preferably with an ensuite.
Reply 55
Hello

I have a single en-suite at St Pancras Way £312 per week… only want to change because my girlfriend has been the allocated the same. We want to be in separate halls. Please let me know if you are interested in swapping I do not need an en- suite but do want to be roughly as close as I am to the main campus.
clearly u don't like her
Original post by Simba2012
Hello

I have a single en-suite at St Pancras Way £312 per week… only want to change because my girlfriend has been the allocated the same. We want to be in separate halls. Please let me know if you are interested in swapping I do not need an en- suite but do want to be roughly as close as I am to the main campus.
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 57
Original post by Simba2012
Hello

Hi! I have a single en-suite at One Pool Street which is a bit further than St Pancreas but that might work out! It’s £280 a week so message if you’re interested in swapping :smile:
Reply 58
I've got an ensuite at St Pancras Way with a 3/4 bed for £312.14.
Looking to swap with anyone if they are closer to UCL.

Please DM me if you are interested!
Reply 59
Original post by Ellesabella_220
clearly u don't like her

Not at all but we want to make sure we both have space …. It really is not an issue but we had envisaged separate halls.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending