The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Accommodation Swap 2023/24

Scroll to see replies

I have been allocated En-suite Single Room at St Pancras Way.

Contract is due to start on 23/09/2023 and will end on 22/06/2024
The weekly fees is £312.41

Looking to swap with anyone with en-suite single room closer to Bloomsbury.

Please DM me if you are interested!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 61
Original post by Ellesabella_220
I have an En-suite Single Room at St Pancras Way.
Contract is due to start on 23/09/2023
Contract will end on 22/06/2024
The weekly fees are £312.41

Looking to swap with someone at Astor, John Dodgson House or any other with a 20 min or less commute - preferably with an ensuite.

something available at iq the arcade, only 20 minute bus ride away, would u be interested ?
Reply 62
Hi, I’ve been offered a single en-suite room at One Pool Street (£281.96pw) If anyone with literally anything closer to the Bloomsbury campus is willing to swap please lmk, thanks!
I’m not fussed about en-suite or rent
Reply 63
Hi, I have been offer a single en-suite room at St Pancras Way, self-catered, £312.41 per week. I am looking for a cheaper option, preferably en-suite room. Plz dm if interested. Thanks!!
Reply 64
Original post by Sam01234.
Hi, I have been offer a single en-suite room at St Pancras Way, self-catered, £312.41 per week. I am looking for a cheaper option, preferably en-suite room. Plz dm if interested. Thanks!!

Hi would you be willing to transfer to 1 Pool St at £281 per week
Reply 65
Original post by magnkdd
Hi! I have a standard superior offer at Garden Hall. I'm looking to swap with a self-catered single room at Astor College or Campbell House.

Hey! I'm immediately opposite the main UCL Bloomsbury campus (Arthur Tattersall). I'm interested if this is still available?
Reply 66
Original post by cooleschimo
hey, would you be interested in a large single, self-catered and non-ensuite at arthur tattersall?

i’m looking to swap with astor, ian baker, john adams, garden halls, or campbell house east. self catered and non-ensuite, any room size.

update: i managed to successfully swap my room through ucl accoms.

Hey, which hall did you swap to? Is it possible to put down preferences like garden or others?
Reply 67
Hi, I’ve been offered a single en-suite room at One Pool Street (£281.96pw) If anyone with literally anything closer to the Bloomsbury campus is willing to swap please lmk, thanks!
I’m willing to pay higher rent
I have been offered an En-suite Single Room at One Pool Street. I am seeking to swap with someone with accommodation closer (in walking distance) to the Bloomsbury campus. The weekly fees are £281.96 with a £250 deductible deposit. I am willing to pay compensation for the trouble. Please reply to or message me if you are interested.
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 69
Original post by Anonymous
Does anyone know if swapping between a UCL and a UoL-managed hall (obtained through UCL quota) is allowed?
(The UoL hall in question is Eleanor Rosa House)

Would you be interested in swapping with One Pool Street which is extremely close to Eleanor Rosa House at the UCL East Campus

Hi! I have New Halls, en-suite self catered, at £246.33 per week. PM me if you're interested!
I have single ensuite at New Hall, next to Caledonian Station, £246.33 pw. I want literally anything closer to Bloomsbury - eg St Pancras way. Willing to pay more in rent - Please PM or reply to this if interested (TSR won't let me initiate a PM)
Reply 72

Hi! I have a single en-suite at One Pool Street for £280 and would love to swap if you’re interested!
Reply 73

Would you like to swap for One Pool street? :smile: 280 pounds/week!
Reply 74
Hiii, I have been offered a room in Connaught Hall, may I know which hall did they offer to you?
Original post by Sabzinooooo
Hiiii, I’m looking to takeover any garden halls/international/Connaught halls accommodation? If ur interested, please reply
Reply 75
Original post by firinsutlac
Hi, I have an offer at College Hall for an ensuite. The rooms are bigger than usual, 14sqmeters, and it's close to campus. I'm looking to swap with anyone at Connaught with an ensuite offer.
My rent is £332.43 PW

hiii, I got an offer for Connaught hall but its a single shared bathroom, are you interested?
Reply 76

Heyy!! I've got an ensuite on Frances Gardner for £267.26 per week. Lmk what u think!! I'd prefer to go st pancras
HI I have the same st pancras room please message me
Original post by AdvLON00
Heyy!! I've got an ensuite on Frances Gardner for £267.26 per week. Lmk what u think!! I'd prefer to go st pancras
Reply 78
Hey, if anyone has a Campbell house, John Adams or similar accom etc, I have an ensuite St Pancras room for £312 and am willing to pay extra (so you'd pay less) to swap. DM me if you are interested!
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 79
Hi
Yeh I'd be interested in swapping!

Original post by AdvLON00

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending