Original post by Simba2012
Hi
Yeh I'd be interested in swapping!

Check ur dms (:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 81
hi - I have been offered "International hall - Catered Single Room not En-suite". Would like to swap for an ensuite (catered or self catered) close to UCL campus
Reply 82
Original post by Ellesabella_220
HI I have the same st pancras room please message me

check ur dms (:
(edited 8 months ago)
I have a single ensuite at New Hall for £246.33 per week, looks like a nice modern accom just cant afford the commute so looking to swap for somewhere closer to campus (ideally Ian Baker/ ensuite) but open to other places. Reply if interested thank you!
Reply 84
I have a single en suite room at James Lighthill house for £267 pw, anyone interested in swapping with me?
Original post by cooleschimo
hey, would you be interested in a large single, self-catered and non-ensuite at arthur tattersall?

i’m looking to swap with astor, ian baker, john adams, garden halls, or campbell house east. self catered and non-ensuite, any room size.

update: i managed to successfully swap my room through ucl accoms.

Hi, I just wanted to ask how you swapped room through ucl accoms? I’m trying to swap too but I’m not sure how to do so through ucl accoms
Original post by Idekkkk.
I have a single en suite room at James Lighthill house for £267 pw, anyone interested in swapping with me?

Check your dm
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I just wanted to ask how you swapped room through ucl accoms? I’m trying to swap too but I’m not sure how to do so through ucl accoms

hi, a lot of people are asking but i’ll just preface by saying i had valid health reasons to swap! (i needed a place with a lift due to a back injury)

for those with valid reasons (medical or financial), i think you should accept your current accommodation offer and then write in to the ucl accommodation team by email, and they will return to you asking for evidence. not sure about swaps due to financial reasons, but if it’s for medical reasons you definitely need your medical report and doctor’s memo.

i was lucky that they then swapped me to astor, which i did include in my email along with a bunch of other accommodations i was okay with.
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by Idekkkk.

for some reason it wont let me PM but i would!! I have a new hall en suite for £246 pw, if youre interested i can email?
Reply 89
Hi, I am currently offered to stay in Connaught Hall but I am very desperate to stay in College Hall. Is there anyone who was offered to stay in College Hall and would like to swap with me? My room offered in Connaught Hall is the Single Shared Bathroom which only cost 273£ per week.

The main reason that I want to stay in College Hall is because of my serious injury in my ankle resulting two of my ligaments being torn. There are quite a few friends staying in College Hall so I thought that they could help me throughout my first year. If any kind souls that would want to swap with me please dm me. Thank you very much!
Reply 90
looking for anyone giving up their contract or wanting to swap with iq arcade.

£244 a month, only 20 min bus from ucl.

also for anyone giving up their accommodation i will be willing to take over, and will pay £100 compensation for the hassle this may be. :smile:
Reply 91
Hi, I've currently been offered a single ensuite at one pool street for £281.96 and am looking to swap with someone with an ensuite closer to the main campus as my course is there, preferably within 20min walking distance of UCL (i.e St pancreas and closer) The cost of travelling from there to UCL more or less negates the cheaper price compared to accoms closer, so if anyone has their course in UCL east and would benefit from living here please contact me as soon as possible!
hey i’ve been offered a single en-suite at one pool street, it’s 281 pw would anyone be interested to swap by any chance? preferably closer to main campus :frown:
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 93
Original post by Sam01234.
Hi, I have been offer a single en-suite room at St Pancras Way, self-catered, £312.41 per week. I am looking for a cheaper option, preferably en-suite room. Plz dm if interested. Thanks!![/QUOTE

Original post by Sam01234.
Hi, I have been offer a single en-suite room at St Pancras Way, self-catered, £312.41 per week. I am looking for a cheaper option, preferably en-suite room. Plz dm if interested. Thanks!!

hey, I have a large studio ensuite room at New Hall self-catered.
Large Ensuite SGL Studio at New Hall.
The weekly fees are £285.60

It's cheaper and the rooms looks really good and big!!! Check out here: https://www.ucl.ac.uk/accommodation/ucl-halls/self-catered-accommodation/new-hall

Don;t miss this out!! DM me if u wanna swap!
Reply 94
HELLO!!

I received offer to stay at a Large Ensuite SGL Studio at New Hall.
The weekly fees are £285.60
Ngl, this room is massive - double bed and its brand new looking and so so nice and modern. You can't get such rooms at this price. Check out the link:
https://www.ucl.ac.uk/accommodation/ucl-halls/self-catered-accommodation/new-hall
If you're independent and up to travelling 20mins tube and knows how to enjoy large rooms at cheap rates, you need to take this deal.
But i need to swap to a room thats nearer to the bloomsbury campus. as long as its ensuite and single bed its fine. idm if rent is higher pls help meee!!!
DM me if you wanna do this or ask any quesiton
Reply 95
Hi I have a contract for a large single at Arthur Tattersall which is opposite campus for £256.34 pw. Looking to swap for either Astor College, Ramsay, Schafer House, International Halls or Garden halls pm if interested x
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 96
Hiii I have received an offer for a single studio with no ensuite at International Halls for £266.28 per week- I was looking for more a room with an ensuite and preferably at Garden Halls.
Hi! Received an offer for a non-en-suite room in International Hall for £266.28 a week. Looking for an ensuite room in Garden Halls/Astor. Would consider a buy out.
Reply 98
Hi, I have an offer for single en-suite at new hall at £246.33 per week. Looking for something a bit closer to campus. I'm happy to swap to a non en-suite room. Really just looking for something closer to campus. Please dm if interested!
Reply 99
Hi I have an accommodation offer for Connaught Hall Single Shared Bathroom the rent per week is £273.63

I’m looking to swap for an ensuite room in UCL/intercollegiate hall, preferably close to UCL main campus. Please DM me if interested!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending