The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Film Production Time Table

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone who currently studies the course or has access to the timetable for film production can share what the weekly schedule is like? Thank you.
Original post by Alitom297
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone who currently studies the course or has access to the timetable for film production can share what the weekly schedule is like? Thank you.

Hey @Alitom297!

Great to hear you're interested in Film Prod with us! Its a fab course that's super practical and hands on, so you can expect to have lots of time both in class and outside of scheduled teaching hours working in our big filming studios, green screens, dubbing suites and more! Typically you'll take three modules per semester, and will have two semesters per year (Sept - Dec, Jan - June), with each module previously having three hours of teaching time per week (this is how teaching has been delivered in previous academic years - this may change for any future years!). This means you'll have about 9hrs of lectures per week, as well as other practical sessions and workshops, extra-curricular events and courses that the tutors put on, meaning the number of hours can vary based on how much you engage with elements adjacent to teaching!

I've not unfortunately got a current timetable for the course that goes into more details on particular days and timings, but let me know if you have any queries!
All the best,
Becky
University of Salford Rep
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending