The Student Room Group

Need help deciding A levels

I want to go to into nursing with the RAF but the A level options that I have chosen are Biology, English Language and Medical Science. Im stuck between becoming a veterinary nurse or an human nurse.

Are Biology and Medical Science to similar? I know that some universities accept medical science for nursing as it’s a BTEC but. I’m also unsure if I should switch English language for chemistry but that would be three science a levels. Which A levels would suit which job better?
I would recommend biology, chemistry and maths. But if you don’t want to do maths I would recommend just switching English language with chemistry and the. Just doing Biology, medical science and chemistry.

Also check the entry requirements for the unis you want to go to.
Original post by that_dj
I want to go to into nursing with the RAF but the A level options that I have chosen are Biology, English Language and Medical Science. Im stuck between becoming a veterinary nurse or an human nurse.

Are Biology and Medical Science to similar? I know that some universities accept medical science for nursing as it’s a BTEC but. I’m also unsure if I should switch English language for chemistry but that would be three science a levels. Which A levels would suit which job better?

Quick Reply

Latest