The Student Room Group

TSB Student Credit Card Minimum Income

Hi,

Does anyone know what the minimum monthly income is to qualify for this card please? Couldn’t see it on their website. I’ve previously read on here it is £250 per month, and I wanted to check if it was the same, lower, higher etc. as the post was from 8 years ago.

Thanks!
Original post by Sirloidsalad
Hi,

Does anyone know what the minimum monthly income is to qualify for this card please? Couldn’t see it on their website. I’ve previously read on here it is £250 per month, and I wanted to check if it was the same, lower, higher etc. as the post was from 8 years ago.

Thanks!

I think you need to call TSB to check. You do have to have a student bank account with TSB to apply for the card.
Reply 2
Original post by normaw
I think you need to call TSB to check. You do have to have a student bank account with TSB to apply for the card.

Thank you for your reply.

I contacted them a few times and they keep saying ‘regular income’, but haven’t defined how much even when I specifically ask how much. I’m thinking it mustn’t be in the internal product handbook or something, so am hoping that someone on here who applied for the credit card and was successful with a low income could confirm.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending