The Student Room Group

Official: University of Leeds A100 2024 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nga1
Can you still get on the waiting list for leeds medicine if u have been rejected after interview?

ok, so to give some context do you have any offers, yet?
what are your stats, if not? UCAT and A levels predicted
Reply 721
2nd year gap yr. Had interview with leeds in january but got rejected. Have an offer with another uni but really want to go to leeds. Have 3 As at Alevel for chemistry, biology and chemistry. Can I still be considered?
Reply 722
Original post by Nga1
2nd year gap yr. Had interview with leeds in january but got rejected. Have an offer with another uni but really want to go to leeds. Have 3 As at Alevel for chemistry, biology and chemistry. Can I still be considered?

2890 for ucat band 2
Original post by Nga1
2890 for ucat band 2

thanks for this - strong UCAT so you could contact the medical school to explain and check if you are on some sort of reserve list to know if it is worth the gamble
( personally, completely understand where you are coming from,
yet realise the advice from others would be to accept the offer you have!)
Original post by Nga1

you put Chemistry down twice- do you mean Physics or Maths?
Reply 725
Sorry...chemistry maths and biology
Original post by fbusta
Hi, I've received an unconditional for Leeds (gap year student here). While my UCAS has updated and Ive received emails for accommodation webinars, they still haven't sent me an official offer letter, nor have requested any of my certificates. Will they only request certificates once I've firmed them? And has anyone else not received an offer letter? Thanks!

Hi,
I am also in a similar position as have had the initial email from Leeds and have the offer on UCAS but I still don't have an official offer letter. Has anyone heard anymore information about this?
Thanks
Original post by tomthedragon2000
Hi,
I am also in a similar position as have had the initial email from Leeds and have the offer on UCAS but I still don't have an official offer letter. Has anyone heard anymore information about this?
Thanks

Im in the same position too.. has anyone heard back regarding the offer letter?
Original post by velveeto
Im in the same position too.. has anyone heard back regarding the offer letter?

I haven't got my offer letter either, received the ucas track. They said "We aim to send you your formal offer and update UCAS Track within the next 4 weeks" on the 25th January. So it has been well over 2 months now, don't know if I should contact them.
Original post by RRandom_user
I haven't got my offer letter either, received the ucas track. They said "We aim to send you your formal offer and update UCAS Track within the next 4 weeks" on the 25th January. So it has been well over 2 months now, don't know if I should contact them.

reckon no harm in emailing them as could put your mind at rest before the May Bank Holiday

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending