The Student Room Group

Post graduate loan transfer

Hi, I’m currently enrolled on a LLM distance learning programme and am about to complete the third module. The content and delivery of this module has been appalling and I am currently n the processes of lodging a complaint(with fellow students). I wish to try and obtain a place on a different LLM which may well mean restarting a new course this autumn, am I able to transfer my remaining student finance to a new course? If so how do I go about this?
I accept that I would not be able to get the full loan again.
Reply 1
Original post by Ambrosehouse
Hi, I’m currently enrolled on a LLM distance learning programme and am about to complete the third module. The content and delivery of this module has been appalling and I am currently n the processes of lodging a complaint(with fellow students). I wish to try and obtain a place on a different LLM which may well mean restarting a new course this autumn, am I able to transfer my remaining student finance to a new course? If so how do I go about this?

I should add a complain with the institution directly along with fellow students, it wasn’t clear from my previous post 😬
Original post by Ambrosehouse

Hi there, Students can transfer between eligible postgraduate and remain eligible for funding as long as the previous course has not ended and you have not withdrawn from the course. We would require the university to send us a transfer notification to update your application to reflect the change. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending