The Student Room Group

Do I have to delay my grad for a year beacue of 2 failed modules?

Module weights are 30 total and one is optional. I thought i could just do them along with my other modules next year but am just now finding out that doing them next year means that my graduation may be delayed by a year? I understand a slight delay but that seems super excessive for just 2 modules. But please, any guidance or help or reassurance would be so so appreciated bc my blood has run cold and im ******* shaking right now, please.
Original post by Anonymous
Module weights are 30 total and one is optional. I thought i could just do them along with my other modules next year but am just now finding out that doing them next year means that my graduation may be delayed by a year? I understand a slight delay but that seems super excessive for just 2 modules. But please, any guidance or help or reassurance would be so so appreciated bc my blood has run cold and im ******* shaking right now, please.

It depends on your local rule set so impossible to say without more detail. Best to discuss with your personal tutor or course director ASAP if you want a definitive answer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending