The Student Room Group

Student finance residence mistake

Hi,
I made a mistake in my student finance application about residenc.That's why , my application got rejected. Now what should I do?
Original post by ratul457890q
Hi,
I made a mistake in my student finance application about residenc.That's why , my application got rejected. Now what should I do?

Hi there,

What mistake did you make?

Thanks, Clare
Reply 2
I came to England at November 2020 and before that I was in Italy....But I wrote Bangladesh...I actually didn't know how to fill this form correctly. I thought o have to mention Bangladesh address
I came to England at November 2020 and before that I was in Italy....But I wrote Bangladesh...I actually didn't know how to fill this form correctly. I thought o have to mention Bangladesh address

Hi there,

You can upload a letter with your amended address history. However, please note, you must be in the UK for 3 years prior to the first day of the first academic year (1st of September) of your course to be eligible to apply as a home student including the Maintenance Loan if you have settled status or indefinite leave to remain.

Thanks, Clare
Reply 4
Do i need to send any proof?
Do i need to send any proof?

Hi there,

If you have proof this would be great but if not the team will review it and let you know if they need anything else.

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 6
What if they rejected me this time too?
What if they rejected me this time too?

Hi there,

They will let you know if you are rejected, why and what to do moving forward.

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending