The Student Room Group

Does EVERYONE get horny?

anon or delete please(a)

I mean does everyone get horny at one point in their life?

It just seems weird tbh, I get horny but I mean both boys and girls? like everyone! Some people to me wouldn't look the horny types, if you understand, they're too sensible..etc etc HAHA, but ya does everyone?!:s-smilie:

BTW I mean teenagers obviously, pmsl. or do you think they still virgin untill whatever age, strange question I know. aha.
Everyone gets horny. Its nature.
Reply 2
Everyone normal gets horny yes. The 'sensible' type just hide it better lol.

Oh I suppose there are a few puritanical people who try and subdue those kinds of feelings. I knew one girl who came from a bit of a Bible-bashing evangelical Christian family and she told me that they had certain methods and mental techniques to keep their thoughts pure. :s-smilie:

Each to their own I suppose...
Reply 3
I reckon that even asexuals get horny at some point.
Reply 4
I think everyone does. And why is your thread filled with 'ahas' :colonhash:
It's a natural human response. Of course everyone gets horny.
Anonymous
anon or delete please(a)

I mean does everyone get horny at one point in their life?

It just seems weird tbh, I get horny but I mean both boys and girls? like everyone! Some people to me wouldn't look the horny types, if you understand, they're too sensible..etc etc HAHA, but ya does everyone?!:s-smilie:

BTW I mean teenagers obviously, pmsl. or do you think they still virgin untill whatever age, strange question I know. aha.

Why the hell would you piss yourself laughing over that.
Reply 7
Skoji
I reckon that even asexuals get horny at some point.

Lol! Yeah bacteria get horny all the time :P
Reply 8
it doesn't feel right when I do it though, to be honest with you all
Every time you get horny, god spawns a troll to post **** on TSR.
Hello_Kitty
Every time you get horny, god spawns a troll to post **** on TSR.

:rofl:
Yeah mate
Yeah mate
That bump is wowza

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes. Everyone gets horny. Men and women alike. Even asexual people, because being asexual means not feeling sexual attraction towards people, it doesn't mean not feeling sexual desire. The body needs this form of stress relief plain and simple.
Reply 15
I'm asexual and i've never been horny in my whole life. Never felt the urge to have sex with anyone or myself, never

Quick Reply

Latest