The Student Room Group

Sex

I think i might have my first time soon, im male and she is a female very important to me, it will be my first time but not hers, i really think i will c0m too soon and i dont want to experience the embarassment, any tips?
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by Bob1328264
I think i might have my first time soon, im male and she is a female very important to me, it will be my first time but not hers, i really think i will c0m too soon and i dont want to experience the embarassment, any tips?

If you're over 18, maybe have a couple of drinks at first so you're not as sensitive (don't overdo it', or you won't be able to "rise to the occasion" Don't worry about any embarrassment... If she's someone you're close to, she won't mind or tell anyone. Besides, you can always try again in about 1/2 hour or so.

You could also have what's known as a "tactical tug" a few hours beforehand (watch There's Something About Mary (1998) for further details. 😉 )
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Old Skool Freak

If you're over 18, maybe have a couple of drinks at first so you're not as sensitive (don't overdo it', or you won't be able to "rise to the occasion" Don't worry about any embarrassment... If she's someone you're close to, she won't mind or tell anyone. Besides, you can always try again in about 1/2 hour or so.

You could also have what's known as a "tactical tug" a few hours beforehand (watch There's Something About Mary (1998) for further details. 😉 )

Just looked it up on the Urban Dictionary... 💀
Reply 3
A little advice from a girl... Don't try to "be a man" and just communicate. Ask her what she likes. Just simple as that, during the pre-act game do something small and ask her if she like it, ask her to direct you what to do. It is ok if you don't know what to do and how, it is your first time, I hope she knows it, you will have much more fun if you let her lead this time. You will learn and it is completely OK.
Original post by Doomotron
Just looked it up on the Urban Dictionary... 💀

Ooops... that's a bit embarrassing.

The Urban Dictionary meaning is NOT what I meant. From my understanding, a "tactical tug" was simply a quick jerk-off session you have IN PRIVATE before a date or something (say no less than about 6 hours before the date). The (general) idea is you're not going on the date horny as hell and thinking about her naked etc... so you make a better impression and can take an interest in her as a person (and not as a sex-doll).

In this instance, if the OP had a "5 knuckle shuffle" a few hours before, it'll desensitise him, so he can last longer.

@OP:- please DON'T follow the urban definition of what I said... I'm trying to get you laid, not arrested 🤣
Reply 5

Ooops... that's a bit embarrassing.

The Urban Dictionary meaning is NOT what I meant. From my understanding, a "tactical tug" was simply a quick jerk-off session you have IN PRIVATE before a date or something (say no less than about 6 hours before the date). The (general) idea is you're not going on the date horny as hell and thinking about her naked etc... so you make a better impression and can take an interest in her as a person (and not as a sex-doll).

In this instance, if the OP had a "5 knuckle shuffle" a few hours before, it'll desensitise him, so he can last longer.

@OP:- please DON'T follow the urban definition of what I said... I'm trying to get you laid, not arrested 🤣

To be honest, what you said is what I thought you meant, but I went online to check if I was right or not.

As for the suggestion itself, are you sure it would actually work? To me it comes across as a bit of a fallacy, but I've never been in a position to test it.
To be honest, what you said is what I thought you meant, but I went online to check if I was right or not.

As for the suggestion itself, are you sure it would actually work? To me it comes across as a bit of a fallacy, but I've never been in a position to test it.

Well logically, there's no reason why it wouldn't / shouldn't work... as long as you get your timing right. ; which will be an individual thing.

For example, if you were completely Asexual (or had a very low sex-drive) then there's little point in trying this as any time delay would obviously be detrimental to them entering the pleasure dome. On the other hand, if you're horny all the time, then you may need to do it less than an hour before your date (as well as several impromptu trips to the bathroom).

I just suggested 6 hours as that seems a logical timescale for an excited lad who's young dumb and full of c*m 😉
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 7

Well logically, there's no reason why it wouldn't / shouldn't work... as long as you get your timing right. ; which will be an individual thing.

For example, if you were completely Asexual (or had a very low sex-drive) then there's little point in trying this as any time delay would obviously be detrimental to them entering the pleasure dome. On the other hand, if you're horny all the time, then you may need to do it less than an hour before your date (as well as several impromptu trips to the bathroom).

I just suggested 6 hours as that seems a logical timescale for an excited lad who's young dumb and full of c*m 😉

Fair enough. I suppose if the OP isn't trolling it's worth a shot to keep him calm.

Fair enough. I suppose if the OP isn't trolling it's worth a shot to keep him calm.
... but he can't be too calm... otherwise he'll never perform. 😛
Reply 9

... but he can't be too calm... otherwise he'll never perform. 😛

True, true 😂
Original post by Bob1328264

Don't be the dominant part, have not too high expectations, don't think too much about it and enjoy.
what the **** is up w the night time sex posts 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending