The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

MMU CAS situation

Hi I’ve just requested for CAS on 21/7. I want to know what’s the CAS situation right now. I heard from many people that it was a really long wait before, I’m wondering if I have to wait as long? or has the request volume decreased?

Please let me know as I have to plan my trip and book my flight:wink:
Original post by Anonymous
Hi I’ve just requested for CAS on 21/7. I want to know what’s the CAS situation right now. I heard from many people that it was a really long wait before, I’m wondering if I have to wait as long? or has the request volume decreased?

I requested on 21/6 and still no CAS!
All the best mate
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by Istiaque Tushar
I requested on 21/6 and still no CAS!
All the best mate

Omg you’ve been waiting for so long have you contacted them at all?
Omg you’ve been waiting for so long have you contacted them at all?

Yes I did. Initially they told us they estimate to provide CAS by 31st July but oh well...its 1st August
Reply 4
Yes I did. Initially they told us they estimate to provide CAS by 31st July but oh well...its 1st August

That’s not good. I cant even imagine when mine will arrive since I just requested mine not so long ago. I waited for them to change my offer to uncon for months even though I emailed them everything they asked for on the day they gave me conditional offer. Idk what they’re doing their system is a mess tbh
Reply 5
That's very frustrating - Is this for the January or September intake?
Reply 6
Original post by Connorpj14

Mine is for Sep intake. I’m kinda stressed out cos I was planning to leave on maybe like August 25 to visit my sibling in Scot land with my mum(she even already has her visa😭) idk if the plan will be ruined cos of CAS of not
Reply 7

Hi,
I don't want to disappoint you but MMU is worst I have waited for three months for CAS but after three months I received my CAS but with errors and now 10 more days passed they are entertaining my CAS amendment request and not replying to emails and phone. I hope you get your CAS early thanks.
Reply 8
Mine is for Sep intake. I’m kinda stressed out cos I was planning to leave on maybe like August 25 to visit my sibling in Scot land with my mum(she even already has her visa😭) idk if the plan will be ruined cos of CAS of not

Hmmmm..... Do you have an agent? Maybe they can contact the university?
Reply 9
Original post by Kostas12
Hi,
I don't want to disappoint you but MMU is worst I have waited for three months for CAS but after three months I received my CAS but with errors and now 10 more days passed they are entertaining my CAS amendment request and not replying to emails and phone. I hope you get your CAS early thanks.

Don’t worry I’m already disappointed. I tried calling them and they didn’t answer even though it’s def working times which is effing annoying. I email them daily, no reply/auto reply. The staff who’s looking after SE Asia told me it’s gonna be a 4-5 weeks wait. Come on it’s August
Reply 10
Hmmmm..... Do you have an agent? Maybe they can contact the university?

I do. She’s trying to contact them too but they didn’t respond to her also. I’m questioning my life decision now.

September :smile:
Reply 12
I do. She’s trying to contact them too but they didn’t respond to her also. I’m questioning my life decision now.

What's the procedure to get back the submitted fees? Now I don't want to study in this university
Reply 13
September :smile:

Have you received yours yet? You requested on June 21 right?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending