The Student Room Group

Black Heart Foundation Scholarship | 2023

Scroll to see replies

Hi, everyone,

I just wanted to confirm whether any of you included the bank statement with the application pack, or if they will ask us to send it later?

Thank you !
Has everyone else received the email about the 31st October? I didn’t, I’m not sure if I should be concerned about this…
Reply 42
Original post by r33ves1986
Has everyone else received the email about the 31st October? I didn’t, I’m not sure if I should be concerned about this…

I also have not received it. Makes me wonder if my application was received
Original post by wuwu612

I was thinking the same thing..
I also didn’t receive it, but I think the people who received that email were those who reached out to enquire about the notification date?
Original post by opheliailya
I also didn’t receive it, but I think the people who received that email were those who reached out to enquire about the notification date?

Ahh I see, fingers crossed then! Good luck with your application 🤞🏻
Reply 46
Original post by wuwu612

me neither! i find it so unprofessional and unorganised that they wouldn’t even bother notifying the applicants about such a significant deadline extension😣
Reply 47
Original post by opheliailya

I think you're right. I sent an email to ask about it and I got an automated one back immediately saying that the outcome will be extended to the end of October.
Reply 48
Original post by omsoo
Hi guys

Please I will need someone to guide me on how best to structure my application. I will appreciate

Check out the YouTuber - ESP Daniella and the website https://www.thescholarshiphub.org.uk/blog/?swcfpc=1
Reply 49
Original post by r33ves1986

I received one now without reaching out but it says Friday 13th October.
Original post by Rrr_
I received one now without reaching out but it says Friday 13th October.

ooh that’s interesting.. hopefully it is the 13th. That would be better than waiting until the 31st.
Reply 51
Original post by Jwick01
me neither! i find it so unprofessional and unorganised that they wouldn’t even bother notifying the applicants about such a significant deadline extension😣

The deadline for my university enrollment is October 9th, and the in-person enrollment date is October 13th. My ability to apply for a UK visa is contingent upon a positive decision from the Black Heart Foundation for a scholarship, though the chances are low due to my request for full funding. My university enrollment depends entirely on the scholarship decision from the Black Heart Foundation. I recently received an email with an update on their decision timeline, indicating that they plan to respond by October 13th. However, given their communication style, website, presentation, etc, it's possible they may further postpone their decision date. Confused!
Reply 52
I am confused, did everyone receive the email about the decision being October 13th? As I have received no email from them. Is this the same for others?
Original post by HA7986
I am confused, did everyone receive the email about the decision being October 13th? As I have received no email from them. Is this the same for others?

Hi, I didn’t receive an email regarding the extension to the 13th or 31st. Sadly, I’m in the same position as you. I believe others have, but have been told different dates. I wish I had a more concrete answer. It’s a bit annoying really!
Reply 54
Original post by HA7986

I received the email about the extension on Monday (without emailing them first). It went to my junk folder so I'd recommend checking there and then perhaps emailing them if you've got nothing yet.
Reply 55
I got no email apart from the automatic one when emailing them.
Reply 56
I got an email about the extension
Reply 57
Am I the only one who didn’t get one?
Original post by HA7986

I just checked my junk mail box and had an email regarding the extension. I received it on Monday 2nd. Maybe have a look in your junk and see if it’s there?
Original post by HA7986

I also didn’t get one. I don’t want to think that they emailed only the shortlisted candidates 😵*💫😵*💫

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending