The Student Room Group

Black Heart Foundation Scholarship | 2023

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Nothing in my junk either, maybe I haven’t been shortlisted? I’ve emailed but never receive a response.

Original post by r33ves1986
I just checked my junk mail box and had an email regarding the extension. I received it on Monday 2nd. Maybe have a look in your junk and see if it’s there?
I don't think thats it to be honest, but I would say that the email was sent to applicants to confirm that their applications were received. perhaps email to verify that yours was 100% sent off.
Original post by Jayjayjayjayjay!
I also didn’t get one. I don’t want to think that they emailed only the shortlisted candidates 😵*💫😵*💫
Also waiting for a reply until now! One of the emails l received said we should hear back by the 13th and another said 30th, hopefully it’s the former. Anyway, good luck everyone 😊
Original post by Ladyinaberet
Also waiting for a reply until now! One of the emails l received said we should hear back by the 13th and another said 30th, hopefully it’s the former. Anyway, good luck everyone 😊

The wait is painful 😣 good luck to you too 🤞🏻
Reply 64
I emailed today and they said we should hear back by the 31st - “If you submitted your application before 11:59pm on the 18th August you should expect to hear the outcome of your application by the 31st October 2023”
Reply 65
That’s so bizarre because my email specifically said ‘by Friday 13th October.’ Such a huge miscommunication from their side, ugh!!
Original post by Jwick01
That’s so bizarre because my email specifically said ‘by Friday 13th October.’ Such a huge miscommunication from their side, ugh!!

I didn’t even get an email from them
Yeah the email definitely did say 13th but anyway l guess it looks it will be the 30th!
Have you tried emailing perhaps ? If not, you could try asking for an update on your application and see what they say ?
Hi,
Have anyone heard back from them?
Original post by The W Edition
Hi,
Have anyone heard back from them?

Possibly tomorrow or the 31st. Nobody really knows
Reply 71
They updated the website to say Oct 31st, so I'd assume that's the new response date. To be on the safe side, since we can apply again if we don't get the scholarship the first time, start working on a revised application and prep to submit it- if you are lucky the first time, you can withdraw the second application.
Haven’t heard anything yet!
Reply 73
Original post by DamAdaDam
They updated the website to say Oct 31st, so I'd assume that's the new response date. To be on the safe side, since we can apply again if we don't get the scholarship the first time, start working on a revised application and prep to submit it- if you are lucky the first time, you can withdraw the second application.

i think you can apply once a year because i tried to do it before
I’ve heard today. I was unsuccessful. Good luck to the rest of you 🤞🏻🤞🏻
Reply 75
Original post by r33ves1986
I’ve heard today. I was unsuccessful. Good luck to the rest of you 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Same, good luck to everyone else
Reply 76
Same I heard back today and was unsuccessful good luck to everyone else!!
Also unsuccessful - good luck everyone who is still waiting for an outcome!
Also unsuccessful, second time applying
Reply 79
following on from the email I got a couple weeks extending the response date to 13/10, I received another today saying it would now be 31/10…kinda hopeful, seeing as people are receiving rejection emails now. good luck to everyone else waiting!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending