The Student Room Group

Black Heart Foundation Scholarship | 2023

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone heard yet?
Original post by Neverapples
Has anyone heard yet?

Haven’t heard yet. Have you? Or has anyone else heard something today?
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by rastotopinto
Haven’t heard yet. Have you? Or has anyone else heard something today?

Nope haven’t heard yet / hopefully all goes well next week!
Anyone heard yet?
Reply 84
Just sent my application for the Cohort 2 for the second time . All the best to everyone
I've just heard back and got good news. Good luck everyone!
Original post by lionkai10

Wow! Congrats !!
Original post by lionkai10

Hey,
Wow! Congrats - out of curiosity what was your award , like how much did they award per year and for how many years?
Sorry ik it’s a bit of a private qs but just for the sake of expectations.
thanksss
not to be nosy, but I would love to know just how much they give out like a range?
Hiya - I got accepted too. I applied in my first year and was unsuccessful but applied for my second year and now just got accepted. I received 80% of my request. My request was very small compared to my first year. They have small funding. Good luck!
Original post by jupiiter
following on from the email I got a couple weeks extending the response date to 13/10, I received another today saying it would now be 31/10…kinda hopeful, seeing as people are receiving rejection emails now. good luck to everyone else waiting!

Hi Jupiter , Have you heard from them now ?
Hi fir those who were successful , when are the payments due each time ,i got one in devember but its in 4 installments i enailed but havent recived any answers.
Hi! Can anyone successful please give application and essay advice?
Original post by shukiyaki
Hi fir those who were successful , when are the payments due each time ,i got one in devember but its in 4 installments i enailed but havent recived any answers.

hey, sorry to be nosy. I wanted to ask a very vague range of how much you were given compared to how much you asked for? I want to know how much is appropriate to ask for in my application!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending