The Student Room Group

Speech and language second degree funding

I have a place to start September for s&l therapy and I have a degree in psychology from 2010. I applied for SF and got a letter today saying zero entitlement to core funding due to ELQ not an exception course but I was under the impression S&l is on the allied health profession previous study disregard? My SF account says "application approved, awaiting confirmation but if I click on "see how much you'll get paid" it says no payments for 2023/24. I called Sf but got disconnected several times so really don't know what to do
Original post by jellypunk
I have a place to start September for s&l therapy and I have a degree in psychology from 2010. I applied for SF and got a letter today saying zero entitlement to core funding due to ELQ not an exception course but I was under the impression S&l is on the allied health profession previous study disregard? My SF account says "application approved, awaiting confirmation but if I click on "see how much you'll get paid" it says no payments for 2023/24. I called Sf but got disconnected several times so really don't know what to do

According to a recent post on this forum SLT is still an exception course. Log in to your account during office hours on Monday and use the live chat function to speak with an adviser.
Original post by jellypunk

Hi there,

This course should be an exception to previous study and equal level qualification rules however, it may have been an automatic assessment that would need to be updated by an assessor manually. Please start a live chat on your account or call us, so that an adviser can look into this for you.

0300 100 0607

https://logon.slc.co.uk/cas/login

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending