The Student Room Group

Previous study at ou will this affect funding

I’m currently in my 3rd year of part time study at the open university however have applied to study a different degree at Sheffield University in September . As I have already had part time funding does this mean I can’t receive any funding for this degree ?
Original post by TBxxx
I’m currently in my 3rd year of part time study at the open university however have applied to study a different degree at Sheffield University in September . As I have already had part time funding does this mean I can’t receive any funding for this degree ?

Hi there,

Is your new course Part Time or Full Time? Can you confirm the full name of the course and the course duration? Have you received any qualifications from your previous study?

Thanks, Drew
Reply 2
Original post by Drew SLC
Hi there,

Is your new course Part Time or Full Time? Can you confirm the full name of the course and the course duration? Have you received any qualifications from your previous study?

Thanks, Drew

The course I have applied for is Undergraduate Speech and Language Therapy the duration is 3 years Full time . I will have completed 3 modules however haven’t received any qualifications.
Hi there,

Speech and Language therapy is an Allied Health Professional course, therefore you should be eligible as long as you meet all other eligibility criteria.

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending