The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Retake year

Hi I hope you are well!
I retaken my first year. now i am in second year. I didn’t resubmit two coursework which are I failed. Is this mean I need to retake second year? Can I do placement still?
Reply 1
you'll need to speak to staff in your department at university about this
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Reply 2
[QUOTE="HoldThisL;98689784"]you'll need to speak to staff in your department at university about this[/QUOTE

Do they can withdraw me for this ?
Reply 3
Original post by HoldThisL

Reply 4
Original post by namehasbeen

please refer to

Original post by HoldThisL
Reply 5
Hi I hope you are well!
I retaken my first year. now i am in second year. I didn’t resubmit two coursework which are I failed. Is this mean I need to retake second year? Can I do placement still?

bit of a difficult one really as even if you did meet the criteria for retaking the second year, would you even have the means to finance the course? SFE only allows 4 years of tuition so I'd bear this in mind, but also you should perhaps figure out whether the course is even for you, considering you failed both your first and second year.
Hi I hope you are well!

Hi. I'm Will a Media Production student currently on a placement year. I would suggest talking to your programme support officer and programme leader as they would know the answers to your question.
I hope this helps :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by BU Student Rep
Hi. I'm Will a Media Production student currently on a placement year. I would suggest talking to your programme support officer and programme leader as they would know the answers to your question.
I hope this helps :smile:

Hi. Thank you Will. I asked them but no reply yet. they withdraw me for it?
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Philippax3
bit of a difficult one really as even if you did meet the criteria for retaking the second year, would you even have the means to finance the course? SFE only allows 4 years of tuition so I'd bear this in mind, but also you should perhaps figure out whether the course is even for you, considering you failed both your first and second year.

Hi thank you. I am struggling with many things . Financially , psychologically etc. thats why I failed.
Hi. Thank you Will. I asked them but no reply yet. they withdraw me for it?

Hi Namehasbeen, Will here.
I'm not entirely sure, as you haven't heard anything back as of yet, I would suggest sending a follow up email with URGENT in the subject title. Your academic staff would know how to best support you with your next steps.
I hope this helps
Will :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending