The Student Room Group

3 C's and E's

I got 2 Cs and 2 Es in my A level and one c in As level. But I have good SAT score. And have worked and volunteered for few programs. Overall nice eca. Which colleges should I apply to? Where I can have chances. I know this grade is not good but I want to study abroad in nice college.
Original post by Anonymous
I got 2 Cs and 2 Es in my A level and one c in As level. But I have good SAT score. And have worked and volunteered for few programs. Overall nice eca. Which colleges should I apply to? Where I can have chances. I know this grade is not good but I want to study abroad in nice college.

I suggest taking a gap year to study again and retake your a levels so you can get higher scores (just because on average students do score quite well/highly at least at my public school. Also bare in mind, uk universities are heavily focused on the academic rigor of its students and less on the university experience as a whole so if this is something you’re not looking for, please reevaluate your options (this is why I’m applying to American universities and trying to leave the UK lmao).
I don’t want to discourage you though, I do truly believe you can get a better university education here than in America as our academics are harder on average. But yeah, please do more research!
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

I've done research on Cal State and they don't require a-levels, you apply with your gcse grades.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending